Dudhsagar Waterfalls Trek
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹4500 / Person
- Transportation (Non/Ac Push Back vehicle)
- Tent stay
- Basic Veg food (2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner)
- Safety and medical kit
- Permission from Forest Dept
- Coordinator charges
- Total trekking distance: 15 to 16 kms approx.
- Attraction: The Dudhsagar Waterfall.
- Lunch on Sunday and any other thing is not mentioned in the includes during travel.
- Basic Fitness should be Required.
- Torch, 2 Ltr water Bottle, Rain coat, Dry Fruits, if Any personal Medicine per person compulsory
- Twin/3 Basis Tented stay.
- Dont expect Electricity & Luxury in the Camping area.
Mondovi River flowing in Western Ghats bordering between 2 states creates a drop at colleen of Goabordering Karnataka. This is 4 tiered waterfalls and water jumps from the height of 310 metres above sea level and waterfalls like Sea of Milk and hence the name Dudh Sagar.
Legend has Story about the falls is that the beautiful princess who lived in the kingdom close to the falls used to take bath in the streams of this falls and after completing it she used to drink the sweet milk in golden jug and on one such day after completing her bath she found she was. Being watched by a prince, Red with embarrassment at her inadequate bathing attire, she poured the jug of to water and entered the water to cover her body in the mean while the maids rushed to cover her with her dress. It is said that it is that sweetened milk that cascades down the mountain slope as Dudh sagar Falls to this day as a tribute to the virtue of the princess.
Dudh sagar Falls lies in the Bhagwan Mahavir Wild Life Sanctuary having much wildlife in it and this falls is one of the world's most exquisite falls. It lies high up in the Mondovi River's watershed, during the monsoon season falls are transformed into one of the most powerful falls in India. Dudh sagar Falls is listed as India's fifth tallest waterfall and is 227th in the world at 310mtrs.
We Organize Outings to Dudh Sagar Falls regularly and this falls is at a distance of 550 kms from Bangalore and outings include Transportation from Bangalore to Bangalore inclusive of Camping / Home stay accommodations with trekking to Dudh Sagar Falls and bonfire camping.
This trek is must do for all trekkers / nature lovers / anyone interested in exploring nature due to the picturesque surroundings this place poses at the beginning and on the process takes you into its dream world of exotic views and we head in to the shoal forest of Western Ghats to reach the guest house near the falls maintained by Karnataka Forest Office. This place is surrounded by Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary which is infiltrated with Wildlife, if you are a regular Trekker; the important thing to do first is take prior permission from Forest Dept before going on a trek and be guided.
- Difficulty level: Easy/Moderate
- Approx Temperature: Max 30 degrees C
- Accommodation type: Tented
- Food: Basic Veg food
- Transport: Non A/C (According to group size)
- Distance from Bangalore : 600 kms (one way)
- Total trekking distance: 13 to 14 kms approx.
- Attraction: The Dudhsagar Waterfall.
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- 2 ltr Water bottles
- Energy food, dry fruits
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra pair of clothes
- Toiletry bag
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
- Moov spray, dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches
- 1. Marathahalli (08:30 PM) : Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (09:00 PM) : Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (09:10 PM) Udupi : Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (09:30 PM) : Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (10:15 PM) : Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
The best place to visit during mansoon. It was one of the best experience in my life. Wonderful experience of Trekking while raining with river crossing. Sonu was our guide, very supportive and would like to recommend him