- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Jungle trek with bird watch
- Campfire (depends on weather) with DJ
- jacuzzi boat
- Swimming in kali river
- Indoor games
- Breakfast on Day 1 & Day2
- Lunch on Day 1
- Dinner on Day 1
- Accomodation ( Tent stay or dormitory)
- Sidescene places near kaliriver
- DJ music
- Situated in North Karnataka, Dandeli district knocks your adventurous rhythm with a plenty of green mountains, dense terrain of Western Ghats jungle and boating experience in Kali River. Dandeli forest makes you realize the luxury of living in this world after you explore the mysterious cave, walk into a dense forest for spotting wildlife creatures and water sports like boating and swimming in Kali River.
- Enjoy the morning sunshine with a cup of tea and breakfast before you get ready for the engaging day. You will walk through some rough cuts and wild terrains to reach Akala Gavi a historical cave to give so many perspectives of history. The pictorial scene of the beautiful mountains and a big green landscape will be captured in your memory for a long time.
- After the lunch, you set yourself near Kali River for all kinds of sports and watery indulgence. Wrestling with the harsh sun, you will be flicked by the cool breeze so that you can continue with sports like Volley Ball. Our expert team will arrange all the technical support for the water sports. You put your toes on the cue for paddling your boat and crossing river on a rope and rappelling. The evening will allow all the campers to settle down for the rest of the evening with DJ music around a bonfire. Sleep tight after a sumptuous meal at dinner.
- In the morning, you can visit some of the unknown sights near Kali River before you leave for Bangalore.
Things to carry
- Sports shoes or comfortable shoes with good grip
- 2 Ltr Water bottle
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, energy drink, Snacks etc.
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra pair of clothes
- Toiletry bag
- Track pants and cotton T
- 09:30pm pickup start from, Marathahalli Bangalore Silk board, B.T.M, Banashankari, RR Nagar
- 06:00am reach home stay- freshen up
- 08:30am have breakfast
- 09:30am go far Akala Gavi trek and trek back
- 01:00pm have lunch and relax
- 02:30pm do activities like Jacuzzi bath, trampoline ,swimming , indoor activities
- 05:30pm Evening tea & snacks
- 07:00pm campfire with DJ music
- 09:00pm Accommodation in tents or dormitory
- 06:00am wake up and have a bed tea
- 08:30am visit nearby sight seen places near Kali River
- 11:00am head back to Bangalore
- 09:00pm reach to Bangalore
- 1. Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (10:10 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (10:40 PM) - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (11:15 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.