- Non AC Transportation
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Safety and medical kit
- Coordinator charges
- Lunch on Sunday and any other thing is not mentioned in the includes during travel.
Kiliyur Falls Trekking
- Lies at the Shervaroyan hill range in the Eastern Ghats, Kiliyur Falls pans out beautiful wallpaper for your memory where the water creates a series of patterns by descending from one rock to another. One must cross the steep hills of 2 to 2.5 kms on foot to see the spectacular range of falls with maximum maintained height of 300 ft.
- Quite a challenging road for the trek if you’d ask; the trek you would remember as an evidence of your mental and physical strength, and the reward would be none other the breathtaking view of Kiliyur Falls formed by the overflow of water in the Yercaud Lake.
- Once your eyes get tired of glaring you can fall back to your Homestay. Here, let the dark night reigns for the beginning of a fun time with your friends or colleagues around the camp fire. Tired of the dance, trek and a long day, you could fall asleep on your sleeping bags after the dinner. Wasn’t that the ‘adrenaline rush’ day? Don’t share this story. Lure them to be part of this story!
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- 2 ltr Water bottles
- Energy food, dry fruits
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra pair of clothes
- Toiletry bag
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T Shirt
- 05:00am reach camp site & relax-fresh up
- 08:30am have breakfast & pack your lunch &
- Get ready for trekking to Kiliyur waterfalls, 7km trek both the side have lunch in between & evening back to home stay
- Have tea, snacks & relax & night camp fire & dinner dormitory accommodation
- 06:00am Wake up & tea & fresh up
- 08:30am have breakfast & head back to Bangalore
- 06:00pm reach back to Bangalore
- 1. RR Nagar (09:00 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore road
- 2. Banashankari (09:30 PM) - Bus Stop
- 3. BTM (09:50 PM) - Udupi Garden Bus Stop, Near A2B
- 4. Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Near Krishna Bhavan Restauran
- 5. Electronic city
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.