Tadiandamol Trek Without Rafting
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹3500₹3300 / Person
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Campfire (depends on weather)
- Breakfast on Day 1 & Day 2
- Lunch on Day 1
- Dinner on Day 1
- Visit to Golden Temple
Thadiyandamol, meaning Large Mountain, is the highest mountain range in the / Coorg district and fifth highest in Karnataka, rising to an altitude of 1748m in the belts of the Western Ghats. This lesser known trail perfectly holds the genuine quintessence of nature. TadiandamolÂ trek is a great start for the newbies not so easy, but exhilarating and doable. About 280km from Bangalore and 140km from Mysore, this experience will leave you wanting for more. Be its a nature enthusiast or an adventure seeker, Thadiyandamol trek is sure to engulf anyone with its unadulterated beauty. The trail takes you through the vast territory of the Shola forests, through unending rich green woodlands and streams.
Day 0: This overnight journey to Thadiyandamol, Coorg begins from Bangalore. Trekkers are advised to have a light dinner.
Day 1: Fresh up, have breakfast and head to Tadiandamol base with packed lunch. The trek starts from the Nalakand Palace at the base of the hill, as you proceed, you find the scenery unveiling; mini waterfalls andÂ severalÂ crystal clear streams flowing nearby, enhancing the picturesque landscape. The diverse flora and fauna multiplies the hill's magnificence. As you advance up, the scenery just keeps getting better. The last few miles gets steep and troublesome, but the view from Tadiandamol peak is sure to leave you enchanted. . Come back to grab some delicious dinner at the Homestay where you can choose to sleep either in the rooms or tents at homestay
Day 2: Wake up and let the senses settle in to the almost movie like scenery. Fresh up and get ready to make a beeline for Bangalore after breakfast. On the way back, pay a visit to the Golden Temple, a beautifully crafted Tibetan Monastery.
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra pair of clothes
- Toiletry bag
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
- Moov spray, dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches
- 09:30 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 05:30 AM Reach homestay in Coorg
- 07:30 AM Fresh up
- 08:30 AM Have breakfast and carry packed lunch
- 09:30 AM Start Thadiyandamol trek
- 01:30 PM Reach peak and have packed lunch
- 02:30 PM Descend
- 04:30 PM Reach base
- 07:30 PM Reach homestay and have tea
- 08:30 PM Enjoy campfire followed by dinner
- 07:30 AM Wake up and get ready
- 08:30 AM Have breakfast
- 09:30 AM Checkout from homestay and depart to Bangalore
- 10:30 AM Visit Golden Temple and have lunch enroute
- 09:30 PM Reach Bangalore
- 1. Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (10:10 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (10:30 PM) - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (11:15 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
Mode Of Transport
1 to 7 Pax (Tavera Or Zylo)
8 to 13 Pax (Tempotraveler Or Winger)
14 to 24 Pax (Minibus)
25 to 50 Pax (Bus)
.Awesome team... Very well organized, right from the point of pickup to the time they drop us off... , the trek guides were professional and fun loving guys..., who keep you company through out the trek. Great company on the trek also made this a very memorable experience more...