Savandurga And Ramanagara Combo Trek
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹3100₹2600 / Person
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Trek to Savandurga, Swimming and Kayaking and Quad biking
- Outdoor activities like Badminton, Volleyball, Cricket and Archery.
- Breakfast on Day 1 & Day 2
- Lunch on Day 1
- Dinner on Day 1
- Camping(Tent accommodation).
- Personal beverages of any Kind.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions
Things to carry
- Torch per person with extra batteries
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Water bottles
- Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, energy drink, Snacks etc.
- Personal medication
- Toiletries (Tissue paper, Toilet paper, etc.)
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Rain coat/Poncho in moonsoons
- Extra clothing (in case you plan to dive in the lake)
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
- 07:00 AM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 08:30 AM Reach Ramanagara Campsite and have breakfast
- 09:30 AM Start your journey to Savandurga.
- 10:30 AM Reach base and start the 02 hour trek(04 -05kms one side)
- 12:30 PM Reach the peak, relax for some time and then trek down.
- 02:00 PM Reach base camp(Ramanagara) and have lunch
- 02:30 PM Start water activities like Swimming and Kayaking
- 05:00 PM Have Tea/Snacks and Relax.
- 07:00 PM Start the campfire and have dinner.
- 10:00 PM Accommodation in Tents.
- 06:00 AM Wake up and have Tea/Coffee and can also try some outdoor activities like Badminton, Cricket, Volleyball etc.
- 08:30 AM Have breakfast.
- 09:30 AM Go for Quad biking
- 10:30 PM Leave for Bangalore
- 1. Marathahalli (07:00 AM) - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (07:30 AM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (07:40 AM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (08:00 AM) - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (08:45 AM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
I got to know about Escape2Explore through a friend and was delighted to check it out. I was amazed to see so many choices and packages listed on the site. I settled on booking the Ettina Bhuja trek as I had heard good things about it. As soon as I booked it, the confirmation happened instantly and the whole process was quite smooth. The online as well as the offline experience of Escape2Explore is top-notch. Their guides and co-ordinators are professional as well as execute everything with perfection. We had a lot of fun doing various activities and going on the trek, all this was made possible by the excellent guys at Escape2Explore. I am sure that from now on, whenever I decide to go for a trek or an outing, I would choose this site because the overall experience was amazing. Highly recommended for travel enthusiasts and explorers like me who like to visit different places often. more...