- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Trekking, Rappeling, Paintball, Swimming and Kayaking
- Outdoor activities like Badminton, Volleyball, Cricket and Archery.
- Breakfast on Day 1 & Day 2
- Lunch on Day 1
- Dinner on Day 1
- Camping(Tent accommodation).
- Personal beverages of any Kind.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions
Savandurga hill situated around 60km from Bangalore is Asia's largest monolith (approx. 4220ft above sea level). Savandurga is composed of two hills namely 'Karigudda' or the 'black hill' and 'Biligudda' or the 'white hill'. The former trail is less preferred, since it requires a permit as it is more extreme and uncovered. The ruins of a fort, that once served as a prison can be seen at the crest of the hill. It was also called as Savinadurga or the fort of death due to its steep natural formation. The Savandurga night trek brings about some steep slopes and boulders that acts as a hindrance on your way, but the 5km trek (approx.) is considerably moderate and will give you the satisfaction of a trek.
The Savandurga night trek is a moderate one. Advance up by trekking through the hill to reaching the crest, one can enjoy the scenic beauty of the forest around, although the hill is almost barren, the landscape makes up for it by letting you capture some panoramic views. Unwind by the campfire, brood over or spill your tales to your friends. An end to, may be a perfect getaway is marked at dawn and you can descend and make a beeline for Bangalore after breakfast at Ramanagara.
Manchinbele is a small water reservoir located around 50 kms from Bangalore on the banks of Manchanbele lake. Considered as an ideal location for Corporate team outings, this place will rejuvenate your senses and give you your much deserved getaway. Take a break from your hectic office hours and join our corporate outing, because come on! Fun is essential. With the perfect combination of food and adventure sports, our team outing package offers an amusing cocktail of enjoyable activities just for you.
Trekking and Rappelling shall be followed by swimming, kayaking and many more fun filled activities. By finish the first round of activities, freshen up and enjoy paintball with your team, out amidst the nature.
Have a delicious cup of high tea thereafter as you relax by the beautiful campsite. As the noon, we shall finally depart from Manchinbele. In the end, this beautiful corporate team outing experience shall leave you wanting for more, that we guarantee
Things to carry
- Torch per person with extra batteries
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Water bottles
- Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, energy drink, Snacks etc.
- Personal medication
- Toiletries (Tissue paper, Toilet paper, etc.)
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Rain coat/Poncho in moonsoons
- Extra clothing (in case you plan to dive in the lake)
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
- 07:00 AM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 08:30 AM Reach Ramanagara Campsite and have breakfast
- 09:30 AM Start your journey to Savandurga.
- 10:30 AM Reach base and start the 02 hour trek(04 -05kms one side)
- 12:30 PM Reach the peak, relax for some time and then trek down.
- 02:00 PM Reach base camp(Manchinabele) and have lunch
- 02:30 PM Start water activities like Swimming and Kayaking
- 05:00 PM Have Tea/Snacks and Relax.
- 07:00 PM Start the campfire and have dinner.
- 10:00 PM Accommodation in Tents.
- 06:00 AM Wake up and have Tea/Coffee and can also try some outdoor activities like Badminton, Cricket, Volleyball etc.
- 08:30 AM Have breakfast.
- 09:30 AM Go for Paintball and Rappeling
- 01:00 PM Have Lunch and head to Bangalore
- 03:00 PM Reach Bangalore
- 1. Marathahalli (07:00 AM) - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (07:30 AM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (07:40 AM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (08:00 AM) - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (08:45 AM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.