- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹3500₹3400 / Person
- Transport from Bangalore
- Breakfast (2)
- Trekking fees
- Accommodation in homestay
- Campfire ( Depends of weather )
- Visits to waterfall and fort
- Lunch on Day 2
- Water bottles
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Agni Gudda, in Sakleshpur, is frequented by trek enthusiasts and people who are interested in outdoor camping. From the mountain, one can avail views of the surrounding rice terraces. The site is also a preferred spot for picnicking and outdoor camping. For volcanic activities in this region, the mountain has got its name, which means 'Fiery Mountain'.
Manjarabad Fort was constructed by Tippu Sultan, as a strategic defensive location. The fort served this use because it commands the approach to the plateau beyond Sakleshpur from the coast. Situated on a hillock, the fort is on one level, unlike other forts, which are multi level.
MagajiHalli waterfalls is one of the beautiful waterfalls in Sakleshpur where one can enjoy hours in water.
Things to carry
- Torch/head (compulsory)
- Water Bottle (2ltrs/head minimum)
- Comfortable Shoes ( preferably with rubber sole)
- Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, energy drink, Snacks etc.
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra pair of clothes
- Sweat Towel and Tissue Paper
- Comfortable Clothing for activities
- Toiletry kit
- Camera (optional)
- Salt (for tackling leeches if encountered)
- 09:30 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 05:00AM Reach Sakleshpur homestay and relax
- 08:30AM Freshen up and have breakfast
- 09:30AM Start trek to Agni Gudda via waterfalls (5kms one side)ek
- 11:30AM Reach peak, relax and enjoy
- 12:15PM Start trekking down with an estate walk
- 02:00PM Reach homestay and have lunch
- 03:00PM Visit to MagajiHalli waterfallsl
- 06:00PM Return back to homestay
- 06:30PM Enjoy hi-tea
- 08:00PM Campfire starts with some light music
- 09:30PM Dinner
- 06:00AM Wake up and have bed tea
- 08:30AM Freshen up and have breakfast
- 10:00AM Check out from home stay and visit Manjarabad fort (around 15kms from homestay)
- 11:30AM Depart for Bangalore
- 01:30PM Have lunch (not included in the package)
- 02:30PM Continue the journey to Bangalore
- 10:00PM Reach Bangalore
- 1. Marathahalli (09:30 PM) : Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (10:00 PM) : Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (10:10 PM) Udupi : Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (10:30 PM) : Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (11:15 PM) : Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
Sakleshpur is one of the most frequented place by all trek enthusiasts. I had always wanted to go here but finally got the opportunity. Totally cherished each moment of the outing. THis is a two day visit and a perfect way to rejuvenate yourself. The package also includes visit to a few nearby places including a lovely waterfall and a historic fort. The transportation facility provided to us from Bangalore was on time and quite comfortable. I will try and go for more such outings because this time I made a lot of friends. Escape2Explore has become my go-to website for all sorts of adventure and trekking related enquires. Their staff is very cordial and helps out with any problem you might have, this is what I liked the most about them. You need to carry a few things and all of this stuff is clearly mentioned on their site. This is the perfect place to book a outing if you guys stay in Bangalore, loved the service. more...