- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Activities like : Trek, Rappelling, Kayaking, Paintball & Zipline
- Outdoor games like target shooting, archery, badminton.
- Breakfast on Day 1 & Day 2
- Lunch on Day 1
- Dinner on Day 1
- Camping(Tent accommodation)
- Personal beverages of any Kind.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions.
Ramanagara is considered as one of the closet trekking and adventure destination near Bangalore and is the perfect weekend getaway plan. Located around 50 km from Bangalore on the Bangalore Mysore road, Ramnagaraâ€™s hills provide some brilliant spots to unleash the swashbuckler in you. Ramanagaram comprises of a series of mountains like Ramgiri, SRS betta, Kakasura betta, Kapotagiri which feels like heaven to climbers, itâ€™s also considered as the birthplace of rock climbing.
Trek through the ravishing Ramnagara hills, popularly called Sholay hills, where the legendary Bollywood movie Sholay was shot in the backgrounds of Ramgiri hills, now known as Ramadevara betta must be on every adventures check list. It is declared as a wildlife sanctuary for the conservation of Asian Vultures. Apart from vultures, rare sightings of Indian bear and Leopards are noticed. The beautiful temples at the peak of each mountain constructed by the emperors of Mysore and Magadi stands tall, preserving the essence of the historic days.
Experience the amazing trek through the hills of Ramanagara, where the peak offers some amazing sights to behold and feel the adrenaline rush in activities such as Rappelling and Kayaking.
Do carry caps, water bottles, sunscreen to save you from the heat. Rest assure, you will have a great time.
Things to carry
- Torch per person with extra batteries
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Water bottles
- Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, energy drink, Snacks etc.
- Personal medication
- Toiletries (Tissue paper, Toilet paper, etc.)
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Rain coat/Poncho in moonsoons
- Extra pair of clothes
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
- 06:30 AM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 08:30 AM Reach Ramanagara campsite and have breakfast
- 09:30 AM Reach the base of the hill
- 09:45 AM Start the Trek
- 01:30 PM Fresh up and have lunch
- 02:00 PM Experience kayaking, Zipline & Paintball
- 05:00 PM Enjoy high tea and outdoor games like target shooting, archery, badminton, etc.
- 05:30 PM Have Tea snacks
- 06:30 PM Relax
- 08:00 PM Have Dinner
- 09:30 PM Accommodate in tents
- 07:30 AM Wake up and have tea
- 08:30 AM Have breakfast
- 10:30 AM Head back to Bangalore
- Marathalli (06:30 AM)
Silk Board (07:00 AM)
BTM (07:10 AM)
Banashankari (07:30 AM)
RR Nagar (08:15 AM)
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
All the personnel were professional...really loved the experience