- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Campfire (if the weather Permits)
- Breakfast on Day 1 & Day2
- Lunch on Day 1
- Dinner on Day 1
- Rafting (Depending on water level) :Only in the months between May to December.
Nishani Motte peak is one of the unexplored regions near the small village of Bhagamandala, just 303 kms drive away from Bangalore. The trail boasts of pristine forests, lush green meadows, ridge walks and a summit of hills which make this trek an ideal weekend getaway.
Begin your wishful journey from your Homestay and move towards the Nishani Motte peak. The trail includes the rich flora & fauna of the forest, impressive view of the sunrays falling on the peak, aromatic coffee estate and probably, some wild creatures. At the peak, one can have a 360 degree view of the Brahmagiri peaks range.
After descending back to the base, the troop will wander into a thick forest of the Bhadra Tiger reserve in the search of Hebbe Falls. You will reach near the fall with the pumping heart and the excitement due to various wildlife spotting. Showering in multi-tiered fall would be reverberating. In the evening, the campfire will be lit for resonating night.
Morning will start with foggy silence followed by thrilling experience of rafting ride. The trip will end with a short visit to the Golden Temple while approaching to Bangalore.
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, energy drink, Snacks etc.
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra pair of clothes
- Toiletries (Tissue paper, Toilet paper, etc.)
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T shirt
- 09:30 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 05:00 AM Reach Coorg Home stay ( Have some Tea & Fresh up , Relax)
- 08:30 AM Have breakfast(Fresh Cooked) - unlimited
- 09:30 AM Start From home stay
- 10:00 AM Start the Nishani Motte trek (7km approx 1 side)
- 01:00 AM Have Lunch (Fresh Cooked Basic Lunch)
- 03:00 PM Back to Base
- 04:00 PM Visit to Hebbe water Falls
- 05:00 PM Reach back to Home stay(Have some Tea snacks, can go for shopping or relax)
- 08:00 PM Dinner veg & Nonveg (campfire if the weather Permits)
- 08:00 PM Accommodation in homestay
- 06:00 AM Fresh up
- 08:30 AM Have breakfast
- 09:30 AM Start From home stay. Expereince Rafting, Visit to Golden Temple
- 02:30 PM Have self sponsored Lunch on the way back (does not include in the package)
- 09:30 PM Reach Bangalore
- 1. Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (10:10 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (10:40 PM) - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (11:15 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
There are various treks that I have been to in the past one year and this is one of the best treks I have experienced. Everything about it was superb and I had a great time at Nishani Motte. First of all, the trek had scenic beauty all throughout the way. After we reached the place, it was a pleasure viewing the landscape from up above the top. The food provided to us was hygienic and well made, it was sufficient for all of us. There were many people in the trek but still the team at Escape2Explore ensured that we all enjoy equally. This lovely 2 day trek also included rafting which is one of my favorite activities. The package also consists of home stay accommodation which made us feel at home during the two days we were here. The price of this package is just Rs. 4250 per person which according to me is quite cheap considering all that you get in this amazing package. more...