- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹3300 / Person
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Campfire (depends on weather)
- Visit to the nearby Buttermilk falls
- Breakfast on Day 1 & Day2
- Lunch on Day 1
- Dinner on Day 1
Mullayanagiri, stands proudly as the highest peak in Karnataka with an altitude of nearly 1930 meters. Located 280 kms from Bangalore, the peak renders the enticing atmosphere with vast meadows and waterfall. The caves and temple atop are added ornaments to the wonderful sceneries.
After a quick breakfast at your homestay, you must leave for challenging trek with steep and mystic mountains. The feature of hilly terrains with the green and dense woods, especially in monsoon, summons all the excitements and fades your mundane sentiments away. But be careful during the ride as the narrow slant passages can get slippery. After the quick walk around the coffee plantation and green landscape, you can prepare yourself for witnessing the architectural beauty of an ancient cave.
After the lunch, the sound of the famous buttermilk waterfall will soothe your heart; stay there for a while, watch it and absorb the amusements. As the troop moves forward to Bababudangiri, the stretch will include more steep rough edges which will be quite dangerous but thrilling. At the peak, you can relax and send some of echoing voice in the boundless sky and greenish landscapes. Come back to your base camp for the bonfire round with music and chat. In the morning before you go back to Bangalore, explore Belur Temple for the spiritual culmination of the trip.
Things to carry
- Torch per person, with extra batteries
- Sports shoes or comfortable shoes with good grip
- 2 Ltr Water bottle
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, energy drink, Snacks etc.
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra pair of clothes
- Toiletry bag
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
- Moov spray, dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches
- 09:30 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 05:00 AM Reach homestay in Chikkamagaluru
- 07:30 AM Fresh up
- 08:30 AM Have breakfast
- 09:00 AM Depart to Mullayangiri
- 10:15 PM Start trek (Sitalayangiri , 3kms one side)
- 01:30 PM Reach base & packed lunch
- 02:30 PM Start trek to Buttermilk falls
- 03:30 PM Reach falls & explore
- 05:30 PM Move towards Bababudangiri / Home stay
- 08:30 PM Enjoy Dinner followed by Campfire
- 07:30 AM Wake up and get ready
- 08:30 AM Have breakfast
- 09:00 AM Depart to Belur Temple
- 01:30 AM Lunch at Hassan
- 09:00 PM Reach Bangalore
- 1. Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (10:10 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (10:40 PM) - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (11:15 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
escape 2 mullayanagiri (trek with waterfall visit). Nice place...Awesome time....great organizing sujay. Only thing was when we arrived at the home stay the rooms were not available for an hour other then that all well. Breakfast lunch and campfire was good. All the services were very good... It was my first solo trek...enjoyed every moment...looking forward to the next one soon... more...