Masinagudi Resort Camping with Wildlife Safari
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹3500 / Person
- Transportation (Non A/c)
- Breakfast (2)
- Wildlife Safari (either Madhumalai or Bandipur safari) (Govt. safari)
- Accommodation in bamboo huts
- Nature hike
Situated around 250 kms from Bangalore, Masinagudi Resort is one of favorite tourist campsites. The place is a corner of another dimension created at the foothills of Nilgiris bordering Madhumalai Wildlife Sanctuary and Bandipur National Park.
By the afternoon, you will be at the resort, discovering your accommodation in bamboo huts. The jungle safari will take you to either Madhumalai or Bandipur (depending on the permission) after a heavy lunch. While your eyes will get the pleasure of warm ambience of the dense jungle, you can smell the exotic flora.
The slow moving jeep would provide an ample amount to watch as well as capture some photos of a few unique birds and wildlife creatures such as kinds of Deer, Elephant, Monkeys, tiger (if gets lucky). The bird you may spot are crested serpent eagle, Changeable Hawk Eagle, Oriental Honey buzzard, Red Spurfowl, Grey Francolin, Painted Spurfowl and many more.
In the evening around 8, the troop will get along with you for a small nature hike in wild spots with enough protection and guide provided. You can then set up a campfire to warm the place up. Have a local cuisine in dinner and get back to your Bamboo huts for a sound sleep.
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra pair of clothes
- Toiletry bag
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T
- 06:00AM pick up start from Bangalore
- 08:00AM have breakfast on the way
- 01:00PM reach Masinagudi camp
Freshen up and have lunch
- 05:00PM Wildlife Safari (either Madhumalai or Bandipur safari) (Govt. safari)
- 06:30PM evening tea, snacks and relax
- 08:00PM Night Nature hike and Campfire
- 09:30PM Dinner and Accommodation in bamboo huts
- 06:00AM wake up, have bed tea, freshen up and go for morning hike
- 09:00AM have breakfast and get ready
- 11:00AM Head back to banglore
- 01:00PM have self-sponsored lunch on the way
- 08:00 PM Reach back to Banglore
- Marathahalli (06:00 AM) - Near Kalamandir
- Silk Board (06:30 AM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- BTM (06:40 AM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- Banashankari (07:10 AM) - Bus Stop
- RR Nagar (07:40 AM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.