- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Trekking, Rappeling, Paintball, Zipline ,Swimming and Kayaking
- Outdoor activities like Badminton, Volleyball, Cricket and Archery.
- Breakfast on Day 1 & Day 2
- Lunch on Day 1
- Dinner on Day 1
- Camping(Tent accommodation).
- Personal beverages of any Kind.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions
Manchinbele is a small water reservoir located around 50 kms from Bangalore on the banks of Manchanbele lake. Considered as an ideal location for Corporate team outings, this place will rejuvenate your senses and give you your much deserved getaway. Take a break from your hectic office hours and join our corporate outing, because come on! Fun is essential. With the perfect combination of food and adventure sports, our team outing package offers an amusing cocktail of enjoyable activities just for you.
As we pick all the team members from their respective pick up points, by 7am we start or journey to Manchinbele. Enjoy scrumptious breakfast at the campsite and thereafter, begins the fun. Our series of adventure sports embarks with a short trek which would lead us to the spot where the Rappelling activity would take place. The corporate team outing packages are designed in order to relax and rejoice the minds of our clients.
Trekking and Rappelling shall be followed by swimming, kayaking and many more fun filled activities. By 1.30pm, finish the first round of activities, freshen up and enjoy a delicious lunch with your team, out amidst the nature. The lunch is followed by special outdoor games like Paintball, etc. till 5.00pm. The basic aim of this corporate team outing is to get you outside your cubicles and hectic schedules so as to ensure that you make memories of a lifetime. Our corporate team outing packages are thus handpicked and meticulously designed just to serve that purpose.
Have a delicious cup of high tea thereafter you head back to Ramanagara & relax by the beautiful campsite. As the sun sets, we shall setup bonfire & have dinner, later we accomodate in tents.
Next day morning, freshen up & enjoy delicious breakfast & leave back to Bangalore.
Things to carry
- Torch per person with extra batteries
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Water bottles
- Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, energy drink, Snacks etc.
- Personal medication
- Toiletries (Tissue paper, Toilet paper, etc.)
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Rain coat/Poncho in moonsoons
- Extra pair of clothes
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
- 06:30 AM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 09:00 AM Reach Campsite and freshen up
- 10:00 AM Start the activities like Paint ball, Zipline, and Outdoor activities like Badminton, Cricket, Archery etc. Have lunch in between
- 02:00 Pm Start to Manchanbele
- 03:00 PM Reach, Start activities like Rappelling, Kayaking & Swimming
- 05:30 PM Start back to Ramanagara
- 06:00 PM Have tea and snacks
- 07:00 PM Relax till 08:00 PM
- 08:30 PM Start the campfire and have dinner
- 09:30 PM Accommodation in tents.
- 06:00 AM Wake up and fresh up
- 08:30 AM Have breakfast
- 10:00 AM Head back to Bangalore
- 11:30 AM Reach Bangalore
- 1. Marathahalli (07:00 AM) - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (07:30 AM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (07:40 AM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (08:00 AM) - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (08:45 AM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
There are very few places in and around Bangalore that are as good as Manchanabele. The location is superb for a lot of activities including trekking. This is the reason why it’s a favourite for adventure enthusiasts. All thanks to Escape2Explore for organizing this amazing two-day trek loaded with fun-filled activities. On the first day, we indulged in a lot of sports activities which included badminton, cricket, etc. The group members were divided into smaller groups and we all enjoyed the games we love. The package also includes a visit to Ramanagara where we spent the night and lit a campfire. For those who haven’t enjoyed a campfire, I would highly recommend to do so. It was an amazing experience altogether, more so because I was accompanied with all of my friends. The accommodation provided to us was perfect as well. Even though there were so many people, the team of Escape2Explore managed them pretty well and organized everything. more...