- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹3500₹3400 / Person
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Campfire (depends on weather)
- Breakfast on Day 1 & Day2
- Lunch on Day 1
- Dinner on Day 1
Since you have wound up here,Â we are guessing that you are looking for some serious escape out of your monotonous, fast paced life? What about lush green meadows with various streams flowing, enhancing the overall beauty, scenery guaranteedÂ to leave you inÂ awe, the cold breeze freezing the moment for your mind to register the definition of beauty and satisfaction? If you can envision yourself in one such place, you must take the trek to the Kudremukh peak to believe what we are talking about! Kudremukh peak lies in the Kudremukh National Park, Chikmagalur thus a home to various flora and fauna.
AroundÂ 284 kmÂ from Bangalore, this paradise'sÂ twin is sure to give you the much needed reality check.Â Kudremukh trekking is an experienceÂ worth cherishing; on one hand, the beauty willÂ skip your heart beat, and the climb will leave you wanting for
Day 0: We leave for Kalasa,Â Chikmagalur on the FridayÂ night. This overnight journey from Bangalore to Kudremukh is breath taking, where the early birds can see the nature unfolding.
Day 1: Reach early at ShamseÂ around 10 km fromÂ Kalasa, from here the ride continues in a Jeep toÂ Mullodi. The 6 km off road drive is quite thrilling and beautiful. Upon reaching Mullodi, which serves asÂ the Homestay in Kudremukh, fresh up and have breakfast and prepare to start the Kudremukh peak trek with packed lunch. The nearly 20 km trail takes you through the tropical rain forest, which can get a bit messy during the monsoons. But otherwise, its sheer beauty is magical. As you advance up, youÂ will encounter things that might leave you smitten. Â Stroll through the backwoods, cross a few water streams, revive in a mini-waterfall, and find yourself in the green meadows, stretched as wide as your eyes can see. At Kudremukh peak, listen to the spouting sound of the waterfall from the other side of the peak. You can see the thick woods on one side and a sheer drop on the other, and the breezy winds can knock you off, so sit tight!. The spotÂ serves as the perfect spot to satisfy a photographer's soul. Head back to the HomestayÂ before dusk where hot and crisp dinner awaits. Campfire and Tent stay are provided for the nature enthusiasts.
Day 2: Early morning after breakfast, visit the Somawathi falls to get anÂ invigorating shower, then pack up to check out of the Homestay and head back to Bangalore.
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- 2litre water bottle per person
- Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, energy drink, Snacks etc.
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra pair of clothes
- Toiletries (Tissue paper, Toilet paper, etc.)
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Torch per person with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
- Moov spray, dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches
- 09:30 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 06:30 AM Reach Homestay at Kudremukh
- 08:30 AM Have Breakfast and carry packed lunch
- 09:00 AM Start the Kudremukh trek
- 12:30 PM Reach at Waterfall and have lunch
- 02:00 PM Resume trek
- 05:00 PM Reach Waterfall
- 07:00 PM Reach Homestay
- 08:00 PM Enjoy Campfire followed by dinner
- 06:30 AM Wake up to watch sunrise
- 08:30 AM Have breakfast and checkout
- 10:30 AM Depart to Bangalore
- 01:30 PM Stop for lunch(not included in package)
- 02:30 PM Continue journey to Bangalore
- 1. Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (10:10 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (10:40 PM) - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (11:15 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
Did rappelling & jummaring. It was a good experience.