- Non AC Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Rock climbing
- Breakfast on Day 1 & Day 2
- Lunch on Day 1
- Dinner on Day 1
- Visit to river, temple areas
Hampi (Hampe) is a village and temple town recognised as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is located within the ruins of the city of Vijayanagara, the former capital of the Vijayanagara Empire and is at a distance of 350kms from Bangalore. Hampi continues to be an important religious centre, housing the Virupaksha Temple and several other monuments belonging to the old city.
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra pair of clothes
- Toiletry bag
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
- Moov spray, dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches
- 09:00 PM Start pickup form Blore (RR Nagar, Banshankri, BTM, Silkboard, Marathahalli)
- 06:30 AM Reach Home stay and have breakfast
- 08:30 AM Start trek from home stay and cross river to reach Virupaksha Temple
- Continue 2km to Hema Koota Hill, relax and trek down.
- Visit Sasavekalu Ganesha and have lunch.
- Visit Narashima Temple, Shivalinga Temple, Krishna Temple and Palace area.
- Reach Mathanga Parvatha to view sunset
- Back to home stay and have tea snacks
- Have dinner and relax
- 06:00 AM Wake up. Freshen up & have coffee
- 08:30 AM Have breakfast
- 09:00 AM Vilash meet and rock climbing breifing
- 11:00 AM Anjanadri Parvatha rock climbing
- 02:00 PM Have self sponsored lunch
- 09:00 PM Reach Blore
- 1. RR Nagar (09:00 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
- 2. Banashankari (09:30 PM) - Bus Stop
- 3. BTM (09:50 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 5. Marathahalli (10:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
Hampi is one of the most ancient villages in South India and people from all over the place come here to spend some quality time. I stay in Bangalore but had never got an opportunity to visit the place. All thanks to Escape2Explore, I finally got to visit Hampi and do a lot of fun things. Trekking is among my favourite activities and the heritage trek here was awesome. Doing it with my friends was the best thing I experienced in a long time. All the tour guides and representatives from Escape2Explore were cordial with us. The whole journey was made special due to these guys as they knew everything about the place and helped us explore in the best possible manner. Even rock climbing at the destination was a lot of fun as I experienced it for the first time. If you live near Hampi or somewhere in Bangalore, I would highly recommend this amazing package that combines a lot of things and provides you a great experience. more...