Gokarna Beach Trek
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹3500₹3400 / Person
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Water Activity: Banana Ride
- Breakfast on Day 1 & Day2
- Lunch on Day 1
- Dinner on Day 1
- Accomodation, multiple sharing basis
Gokarna is a small temple town located in Karnataka. It is haven for backpackers and travellers who like to be amidst untainted shorelines. It is located around 520kms from Bangalore and is also well connected with Goa and Mumbai. Nature is in abundance and one can also experience the serenity in the beaches. White waves surrounded with huge coastline, the sun and sand makes a perfect picture to capture in your camera. Gokarna is a conflux of Arabian Sea and Sayadaris with the rocky hills, making it a perfect escape from the hustle clamour of the city. Ample of options are available for adventure lovers, as it is a hub for all kind of tourists, like beach lovers, trekkers, nature lovers and backpackers. Gokarna has many beaches and one of the famous is Kudle beach from where we will start our trek.
Kudle Beach is located on the west coast of India. It is located around 06 from the Gokarna town. The totals distance of the beach is 01 km from one end to another. The dusk gives it an all the more hypnotizing perspective, the orange light on the ocean waves makes it an impeccable scene in which one might want to submerge and treasure for eternity
Day 0: We leave for Gokarna on the Friday night from Bangalore.
Day 1: Reach early morning at the homestay. Freshen up and have sumptuous local breakfast. Reach Kudle beach which is about 6 km from the Gokarna town and start the trek. Kudle beach trek is around 7km, which is both invigorating and quieting. Prepare to drown yourself in the vastness and warmth that the beach has got to offer. A stroll down the beach with the special one, or a bunch of weirdos who make your life worthwhile, or just you, appreciating some â€˜MEâ€™ time. This place will leave no pages unturned. Watch how the Sunset lighten ups the faces beside you, and grace yourself with a memory meant to last forever. Head back to the Homestay to gorge on some delicious supper.
Day 2: Wake up to some hot and fresh breakfast. Freshen up and do take a second look of the beauty around as you prepare to check out. As you move back to the monotony, you will take an experience worth cherishing until the next time.
Things to carry
- Sports or trekking shoes, comfortable shoes with good grip
- Torch per person with extra batteries
- Warm clothes and Raincoats during the Monsoons
- Water bottles
- Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, energy drink, Snacks etc.
- Personal medication
- Extra pair of clothes
- Toiletries (Tissue paper, Toilet paper, etc.)
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
- Moov spray, dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches
- 08:30 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 08:00 AM Reach Homestay at Gokarna and freshen up
- 08:30 AM Have breakfast
- 09:30 AM Reach Kudle Beach
- 10:00 AM Start the Kudle Beach trek & reach Om Beach (3kms)
- Water activities will be conducted, if you have bought them.(package price 4500)
- 01:30 PM Have packed lunch
- 02:00 PM Trek to Half Moon Beach, Paradise Beach, Nirvana Beach
- Enjoy water body till 6pm
- 06:00 PM Headback to hotel, freshenup & have dinner
- 06:30 AM Rise and Shine and have breakfast
- 09:30 AM Checkout from homestay and depart to Bangalore
- 01:00 PM Have self sponsored lunch in between
- 09:30 PM Reach back to Bangalore
- Pickup starts at 8.30pm either from RR Nagar or from Marathahalli, confrimed on event day
- 1. Marathahalli - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
Gokarna is a beautiful place located at around 500 kms from Bangalore. But the visit there was totally worth it. I had never done a beach trek and this was my first opportunity. Let me tell you that it is an amazing experience walking on a trek with a beach right beside you. The scenic beauty that such treks encapsulate is beyond my words could describe. There were many tourists at the place too which speaks of how popular it is. Although we didn’t indulge in any kind of water activities, it was still so much fun going at the trek with friends. The trek isn’t too exhaustive too, maybe because I usually go to treks. Lastly, I would like to thank Escape2Explore to have made this possible. There was never a moment when I felt that it could have been managed in a better way, everything was simply perfect. I would definitely like to visit the place once again, it totally rejuvenated me last time. more...