Accommodation in Tents Stay
2 Breakfast, 1 Dinner
Gokarna is a small temple town located in Karnataka. It is haven for backpackers and travellers who like to be amidst untainted shorelines. It is located around 520kms from Bangalore and is also well connected with Goa and Mumbai. Nature is in abundance and one can also experience the serenity in the beaches. White waves surrounded with huge coastline, the sun and sand makes a perfect picture to capture in your camera. Gokarna is a conflux of Arabian Sea and Sayadaris with the rocky hills, making it a perfect escape from the hustle clamour of the city. Ample of options are available for adventure lovers, as it is a hub for all kind of tourists, like beach lovers, trekkers, nature lovers and backpackers. Gokarna has many beaches and one of the famous is Kudle beach from where we will start our trek.
Kudle Beach is located on the west coast of India. It is located around 06 from the Gokarna town. The totals distance of the beach is 01 km from one end to another. The dusk gives it an all the more hypnotizing perspective, the orange light on the ocean waves makes it an impeccable scene in which one might want to submerge and treasure for eternity
Things to carry
- Sports or trekking shoes, comfortable shoes with good grip
- Torch per person with extra batteries
- Warm clothes and Raincoats during the Monsoons
- Water bottles
- Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, energy drink, Snacks etc.
- Personal medication
- Extra pair of clothes
- Toiletries (Tissue paper, Toilet paper, etc.)
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
- Moov spray, dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches
Get an overnight journey for Gokarna from Bangalore after getting picked up from the different spots at the different time.
The next morning, you will reach the base camp of Gokarna beach trek where you can freshen up and have breakfast.
By 09:00Am, Get ready for the beginning of your trek to Gokarna beaches.
Om Beach: From Half Moon beach to Om beach. Om beach is located at a distance of approximately 8 km from the town of Gokarna. Two semi-crescent shapes that join together resembling the symbol ‘OM’ is the reason behind the name of the beach.
Dolphin Point: From Om beach, we will be trekking through a small forest to the perfect sunset point along with a stop at the dolphin viewpoint.
Half-Moon beach: From paradise beach, we will trek through the coast to Half-Moon beach. Separated by a cliff from Om Beach, Half Moon Beach offers stunning views of the sea. Dotted with typical Indian style village huts or shacks, the beach is the perfect spot for unwinding and relaxation. With umpteen hammocks set amidst trees, you have a splendid spot in the midst of nature.
Paradise beach: We will be starting our Gokarna trek from paradise beach. Paradise beach also known as Full Moon beach is enveloped in absolute surreal beauty. Raw and untouched, the beach is away from all the hustle-bustle. The beach can only be reached by boat or by trekking through the forest. Leisure, warmth, and beauty describe Paradise Beach at its best.
Gokarna Camping: from Belakan beach we will take a ferry ride back to the campsite.
Have an early morning breakfast and pack up to leave for Bangalore from Gokarna camping site.
On the way back from Gokarna trek, visit Honnavara Boating
followed by having self-sponsored lunch
At night around 3:30am to 6am Monday ( Tentatively, depends on the traffic situation), reach back Bangalore and wind up the tour of Gokarna beach trek with a lot of memories.
- 7:00 PM | Silkboard
- 7:20 PM | Sony World Signal Koramangala
- 7:30 PM | New Shanti Sagar Hotel Domlur
- 7:45 PM Trinity
- 8:30 PM | Mekhri Circle
- 8:45 PM | Yeshwantpur
- 9:00 PM | Goraguntepalya
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
I tried Gokarna trip before but then it was simply sightseeing and relaxing at the beach. This time, it was beyond words. So many tracks for trekking are located outside the beaches connecting the wilderness to the white sandy beaches. It was enthralling, to be true and I liked the package too. Good trip for those who love to do solo trekking. more...