Gokarna Beach Trek
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹3500₹3400 / Person
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Breakfast on Day 1 & Day2
- Lunch on Day 1
- Dinner on Day 1
- Campfire (Depends on weather)
- Accomodation, multiple sharing basis
Gokarna is a small temple town located in Karnataka. It is haven for backpackers and travellers who like to be amidst untainted shorelines. It is located around 520kms from Bangalore and is also well connected with Goa and Mumbai. Nature is in abundance and one can also experience the serenity in the beaches. White waves surrounded with huge coastline, the sun and sand makes a perfect picture to capture in your camera. Gokarna is a conflux of Arabian Sea and Sayadaris with the rocky hills, making it a perfect escape from the hustle clamour of the city. Ample of options are available for adventure lovers, as it is a hub for all kind of tourists, like beach lovers, trekkers, nature lovers and backpackers. Gokarna has many beaches and one of the famous is Kudle beach from where we will start our trek.
Kudle Beach is located on the west coast of India. It is located around 06 from the Gokarna town. The totals distance of the beach is 01 km from one end to another. The dusk gives it an all the more hypnotizing perspective, the orange light on the ocean waves makes it an impeccable scene in which one might want to submerge and treasure for eternity
Things to carry
- Sports or trekking shoes, comfortable shoes with good grip
- Torch per person with extra batteries
- Warm clothes and Raincoats during the Monsoons
- Water bottles
- Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, energy drink, Snacks etc.
- Personal medication
- Extra pair of clothes
- Toiletries (Tissue paper, Toilet paper, etc.)
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
- Moov spray, dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches
- 08:30 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 08:00 AM Reach Homestay at Gokarna and freshen up
- 08:30 AM Have breakfast
- 09:30 AM Reach Kudle Beach
- 10:00 AM Start the Kudle Beach trek & reach Om Beach (3kms)
- 01:30 PM Have packed lunch
- 02:00 PM Trek to Half Moon Beach, Paradise Beach, Nirvana Beach
- Enjoy water body till 6pm
- 06:00 PM Headback to hotel, freshenup & have dinner
- 06:30 AM Rise and Shine and have breakfast
- 09:30 AM Checkout from homestay and depart to Bangalore
- 01:00 PM Have self sponsored lunch in between
- 09:30 PM Reach back to Bangalore
- Pickup starts at 8.30pm either from RR Nagar or from Marathahalli, confrimed on event day
- 1. Marathahalli - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
Terms & Conditions
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
I tried Gokarna trip before but then it was simply sightseeing and relaxing at the beach. This time, it was beyond words. So many tracks for trekking are located outside the beaches connecting the wilderness to the white sandy beaches. It was enthralling, to be true and I liked the package too. Good trip for those who love to do solo trekking. more...