Camping at Palani Hills Kodaikanal
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹3750 / Person
Transportation with pick up and drop from Bangalore
Trekking basic first aid
Live the splendid moments of Kodaikanal near Palani hills exhibiting the wildness of Western Ghat. Palani Hills is 550 kms away from Bangalore and incorporates the giant mountains which challenges you to climb over 2000 meters.
As soon as you reach to the base, your excitement is augmented by gazing at the enormous world filled with lush green mountains and forest. You will begin your on foot journey amidst the serene atmosphere getting cooler and wilder with each step. Explore the amazing Western Ghat jungle in the dark and humid environment with an opportunity to spot many wildlife creatures such bison and elephants. While wandering you can easily forget the time and how long this trek will be.
At the peak, there will a panoramic view of the cloudy mountains covered in fogs and greenery. Spend some quiet time to reminisce your entire life which ultimately can rejuvenate you. As the evening comes, you will be setting up the camp with bonfire. You can have all the mysterious, political, musical or random talk while having your dinner.
Next morning, descend to your base camp by passing through waterfalls. You can have some fun moments in showering and capturing several among friends. At the end, the riverside walk will be a therapeutic experience which can enunciate your entire journey with realization of what a good time this is.
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra clothing (in case you plan to dive in the lake)
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T
08:30pm pick up start from RR Nagar, Gopalan Arcade Bangalore
Banashankari, BTM, Silk Board, Hosur Road Junction
06:00am reach camp site fresh up and break fast
08:30am start the trek (12km trek) and reach peak have packed lunch
Trek down and have tea snacks
08:00pm have dinner and camping accommodation
06:00am wake up and fresh up and have break fast
09:00am start your journey back to Bangalore
02:00pm have self sponsored lunch on the way
10:00pm reach back to Bangalore
- 1. Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (10:10 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (10:30 PM) - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (11:15 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.