- Transportation to pickup and drop in Bangalore
- Tented accommodation with sleeping bag
- Trekking guide charges
- Permission charges
- 2 breakfast
- 1 lunch
- 1 dinner
- Basic first aid
- Be prepared all the nature enthusiasts and the newbie living in and around Bengaluru to explore the mystical forest and village residing amidst the wild mountains in Kurangani Hills. The place is situated just 480 kms away from the city near Bodi in Theni district. It is in the vicinity of the famous Kolukkumalai Hills which stands at an altitude of 8,000 ft. and is known as the highest place for tea plantation.
- The trekkers will begin the journey from Kurangani village to Top Station through Central village. In this 12 to 13 kms uphill journey, you will be crossing through the dense woods, long grassland and edgy steep of Kurangani Hills. In between, you can enjoy showering in a waterfall. The chilly atmosphere, low hanging clouds and breezy wind are going to accompany you. In this duration, you will also observe closely the flora and fauna of Western Ghat forest.
- As you set up your campsite at the peak, you can witness the enormous world and glance the panoramic view of mountains. Take a deep breath while bon fire and dinner will be arranged for you. After the chit chat and some musical night, you can fall asleep under the sky.
- The freshness of the morning will make you hate leaving the place. You descend to your base camp through the path where you can spot wildlife creatures like Indian guars, barking deer, langurs, wild cats and if lucky then, leopards and tigers. After lunch, you can get back to Bangalore with your mind full of Kurangani Hills memory.
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra clothing (in case you plan to dive in the lake)
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T Shirt
- 07:30pm pick up start from RR Nagar, Gopalan Arcade Bangalore Banashankari, B.T.M, Silk Board, Electronic City (Hosur Road)
- 06:00am reach base camp, freshen up and have breakfast
- 08:30am start trek to the peak, Visit waterfalls and have packed lunch in between
- 08:00pm camping and accommodation in tents
- 06:00am Wake up and fresh up and have breakfast
- 08:00am Start trek downhill
- 02:00pm Reach base and return to Bangalore
- 11:30pm Reach Banglore
- 1. RR Nagar (07:30 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore road
- 2. Banashankari (08:00 PM) - Bus Stop
- 3. BTM (08:30 PM) - Udupi Garden Bus Stop, Near A2B
- 4. Silk Board (08:40 PM) - Near Krishna Bhavan Restauran
- 5. Electronic city ( Hosur road) - 09:10
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.