Camping at Canopy Hills In Vattakanal
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹4000 / Person
Transportation pick up and drop from banglore
2 break fast
Accommodation at camp site
Basic first aid
Canopy Hills Trek to Vattakanal peak offers the rhythm of chirping sounds and a magnificent picture of the mountains covered in green grass, moving clouds and fresh air. Situated around 450 kms from Bangalore, Vattakanal gives the introduction wildlife with waterfalls, mountains and several view points to enjoy scenic beauty.
So, if your life becomes a narrow lane then step onto this 15km trekking path with lots of things to explore. Begin your walk through steep hillocks and explore the dense the Western Ghat forest. Spotting some wildlife creatures like Bison, wild goats, porcupines, etc. could be easy. The spring seasoned atmosphere and spooky unheard tales of road would make you vulnerable to nature. After 10 kms of walk, you can visit a small village named Vellagavi. The villagers are friendly and make a living by selling fruits and spices in Kumbakarai or Vattakanal. After some quality time at the top, you can come down to base by the evening. The campfire and a healthy dinner will be arranged for the fun time and a lovely sleep.
On a second day, our expert team will guide you to Vattakanal in a 3 hour long trek where you can savour the cold weather and lemon tea. After this, you can see yourself as an oyster and sky would be the limit to explore.
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra clothing (in case you plan to dive in the lake)
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T
07:30pm pickup start from RR Nagar, Bangalore
Banashankari, B.T.M, silk board, Hosur road junction
06:00am reach home stay fresh up
08:00am have breakfast and pack your lunch
Its 15km trek up and down have your lunch in between
05:00pm come back to base camp and have tea snacks and relax
08:00pm campfire and dinner, accommodation
06:00am wake up and fresh up
08:00pm have breakfast and continue the trek
10:00am reach vattakanal
02:00pm head banglore (and have self-sponsored lunch)
10:30pm reach back to banglore
- 1. Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (10:10 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (10:30 PM) - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (11:15 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.