- Trekking Downhill
- Accomodation in Tents
“Yet another lazy day to ruin, another slow walk to bloom”
- Doesn’t the slow walk remind you of a turtle and a rabbit story? Our Amedikallu Trekking provokes any of the adventure seekers to follow the similar tale as Amadikallu Peak is known to a tortoise
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra clothing (in case you plan to dive in the lake)
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T
- 6:00 am Reach base camp, fresh up & have Breakfast & pack your lunch
- 9:00 am Start Trek to Amedikallu
- 1:00pm Reach to the peak & Have packed lunch
- Rest & Start trek downhill & Get water body in Shishila river
- 6: 30pm Back to base camp & fresh up, have tea-snacks & Dinner & accommodation in tents and Hall stay with sleeping bag will be fixed
- 9: 30 pm Start from Marathahalli
- 10:00 pm Silk Board
- 10:15pm BTM
- 10:30pm Banashankari
- 11:00pm RR Nagar
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.