- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Campfire (depends on weather)
- visit to falls
- Breakfast on Day 1 & Day 2
- Lunch on Day 1
- Dinner on Day 1
- Accomodation( Tents stay or dormitory)
- Agumbe Camping give you a chance to get lost in the depth of Western Ghats and make you realize that the jungle between mountains could be your new haven. Located just 346 kms from Bangalore, Agumbe Ghat is one of exotic destination in Western Ghats for all excursionists. The place offers the dense forest with millions of opportunity to spot amphibians and wildlife creatures.
- Start your trek from the camp base for your first destination, Sringeri. As the forest becomes dense, the temperature will decrease with the enhanced humid atmosphere. You will be experiencing flora and fauna of jungle while following the route led by our expert team. If you are exploring and improving your photography skills, this jungle will be the best destination for you to capture some timeless wildlife images.
- After the lunch, the travelers will move to Jogi Gundi Falls, known as the Cave Falls. Here you can watch the water falling from a cave (not from the mountain) that will be stored in a small natural pond. You can spend some time to relax here and later cruise for the Agumbe Sunset Point.
- At the sunset point, you will be glancing over the Arabian Sea and experiencing the captivating sunset. The camp will be set with a bonfire and dinner for you share your moments of talk with everyone around you. Next morning, the troop will move to Kundadri sunrise point where you can visit 17th century Jain temple if the time allows. The journey will end with another frisky walk to the camp site from where you can return to Bangalore.
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra clothing (in case you plan to dive in the lake)
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T Shirt
- 09:30pm pickup start from Marathahalli Bangalore Silk board, B.T.M, Banashankari, RR Nagar
- 06:00am reach camp site and freshen up
- 08:30am have breakfast
- 09:00am start trek to Sringeri via jungle
- 01:00pm have lunch
- 01:30pm start trek to Jogi Gundi falls
- 04:00pm visit to Agumbe sunset point
- 07:00pm camp fire and dinner
- 10:00pm accommodation with tents
- 05:30am wake up and fresh up and have tea
- 06:00am trek to Kundadri Betta reach the sunrise point ant relax
- 08:30am reach camp site and have breakfast and head back to Bangalore
- 02:00pm have self sponsored lunch
- 08:00pm reach back to Bangalore
- 1. Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (10:10 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (10:30 PM) - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (11:15 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.