SRS Hill Sunrise Trek With Kayaking
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹1200 / Person
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Sunrise trek
- Water activities like kayaking and swimming
- Sleeping Bag
Sri Revanna Siddeshwara (SRS) Betta is about 65 km from Bangalore and famous for Siddheshwara temple, popular among the trekkers and rock climbers. There are totally 3 temples in the hill complexâ€“ at the top is Sri Revanna Siddeshwara temple, Bheemeshwara and Renukamba temple at the base. The sacred cave hill temple is located on a massive monolithic stone hill surrounded by hilly region in the midst of nature.
If you are craving to explore the rocky hills in the darkest hours, the SRS hill night trek offers the perfect stop. Reach to the peak along with your fellow climbers to enjoy the life loving moments around campfire. You can sing as loud as you can before going to sleep. Wondering how refreshing your breath would be on the top?
In the morning, you tap on your excitement level on high with water activities like kayaking and swimming. After sinking yourself in water, you can chuckle a bit to express your joy at breakfast time.
Donâ€™t worry about danger or being a newbie, our experienced and well trained staffs will accompany you and make sure you wonâ€™t miss a single second of having fun on this trip!
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra clothing (in case you plan to dive in the lake)
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
- 09:30 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 12:00 AM Reach Ramanagara campsite where you can use washrooms while we load the equipment
- 01:00 AM Reach SRS Hill base
- 01:15 AM Start the trek
- 02:00 AM Reach peak, enjoy campfire and relax with sleeping bag
- 06:00 AM Descend at dawn
- 07:00 AM Enjoy water activities
- 09:00 AM Head for breakfast
- 11:30 AM Head back to Bangalore enroute Ramanagara
- 1. Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (10:15 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (10:35 PM) - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (11:10 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
If you want to go for a night trek and along with it, relish some kayaking, this might be the best package for you. SRS hills is definitely among the most known places for adventure enthusiasts. I love campfires a lot because it is an amazing time to be with all your friends and loved ones. We had an amazing time when combined the trek, campfire and kayaking. The next morning showed us the most beautiful sunrise we have ever witnessed. It looks gorgeous from up above the top. We began climbing down to the base camp where we took part in several water activities. Kayaking was a lot of fun along with the bunch of friends who had accompanied me. The breakfast they we had in the morning was fresh and hygienic. Overall, Escape2Explore is surely a great site where one can explore various packages for adventure outings. Give it a try, you will love it. more...