Ravugodlu Sunrise Trek
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
₹1000 / Person | Inclusive of all taxes
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Sunrise Trek
- Sleeping Bag
- Water Bottle
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Ravugodlu hill is located in Ravugodlu village near somanahalli near Bangalore kanakapura road. Ravugodlu trekking difficulty level will be easy to moderate it will some, 3km one side. From the top of the peak you can see the banneraghtta forest view and you can enjoy the nice sun rise, ravugodlu is one of the best weekend getaway from Bangalore and you can enjoy the campfire with sleeping bag and in the morning breakfast.
Trek Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
Trek Distance: 3 kilometers (One Side)
Things to carry
Things To Carry:
- Torch per person with extra batteries.
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Water bottles (enough to carry at least 2 liters of water)
- Energy bars, dry fruits, flavored milk, Electrolyte drinks - Glucon-D etc.
- Personal medication
- Toiletries (napkin, tissues, etc.)
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Rain coat/Poncho in moonsoons
- Camera (optional)
- 09:30pm Pick up starts from Marathahalli
- 12:00am Reach the base by 12:00pm start trek
- 01:30am Reach peak and start with campfire and relax with sleeping bag
- 06:30am See sun rise and trek down
- 8:30am break fast
- 11:00am Reach Banagalore
- Marathahalli (10:30 PM) - Kala mandir
- Silk Board (11:00 PM) - Krishna Bhavan Restraunt
- BTM (11:10 PM) - A2B, Udupi Garden Bus stop
- Banashankari (11:30 PM) - Bus stop
- All our arrangements are very basic; we do not/cannot provide luxury on such an event.
- In case of unforeseen, Weather conditions or government restrictions, permission changes, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity or Postpone option. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- You agree to indemnify yourself for the risks involved in the outings varying from destinations to destinations.
- In case of damage or loss of any of the equipment or Items of Escape2explore, the responsible member has to bear the cost.
- We have designated pick up and drop points, make your own arrangements of transports to the desired pick-up point accordingly.
- We are dependent on third party transport agency; we don't have direct control over the vehicle, vehicle drivers. Issues pertaining to pick up and drop times or quality of bus are quite rare. If you are too specific please check before registering.
- Escape2explore is not responsible if any injuries or accidents occur during the event.
- Any client consuming Alcohol, Misbehaving, causing delay during the event will be terminated from the event without any prior warning and no refund will be given. Such clients should arrange their own transport to way back, Escape2explore does not hold the responsibility of terminated clients.
- Littering, smoking & consumption of alcohol is banned for Trekking packages.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
Night treks are my favourite and as soon as my friends planned for this place, I was very excited. Ravugodlu is a place particularly popular for night treks and we had an amazing time there. The campfire was very enjoyable, especially with the bunch of friends I had gone with. If you really want to make the most out of this amazing trek, take along the best of your friends. There are several activities that you can do which is made possible only in the company of good friends. Apart from all of this, the speciality of this package is definitely go karting. We rarely get the opportunity to try out go karting and this was one of those rare occurrences. It was amazing to drive across a challenging track that was equally thrilling. The food provided to us was healthy and loved by almost all of the trek members. Trust me, choose this package and you wonâ€™t regret anything. more...