Ravugodlu Sunrise Trek
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹1000 / Person
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Sunrise Trek
- Sleeping Bag
- Water Bottle
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Ravugodlu hill is located in Ravugodlu village near somanahalli near Bangalore kanakapura road. Ravugodlu trekking difficulty level will be easy to moderate it will some, 3km one side. From the top of the peak you can see the banneraghtta forest view and you can enjoy the nice sun rise, ravugodlu is one of the best weekend getaway from Bangalore and you can enjoy the campfire with sleeping bag and in the morning breakfast.
Trek Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
Trek Distance: 3 kilometers (One Side)
Things to carry
Things To Carry:
- Torch per person with extra batteries.
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Water bottles (enough to carry at least 2 liters of water)
- Energy bars, dry fruits, flavored milk, Electrolyte drinks - Glucon-D etc.
- Personal medication
- Toiletries (napkin, tissues, etc.)
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Rain coat/Poncho in moonsoons
- Camera (optional)
- 09:30pm Pick up starts from Marathahalli
- 12:00am Reach the base by 12:00pm start trek
- 01:30am Reach peak and start with campfire and relax with sleeping bag
- 06:30am See sun rise and trek down
- 8:30am break fast
- 11:00am Reach Banagalore
- Marathahalli (10:30 PM) - Kala mandir
- Silk Board (11:00 PM) - Krishna Bhavan Restraunt
- BTM (11:10 PM) - A2B, Udupi Garden Bus stop
- Banashankari (11:30 PM) - Bus stop
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
Night treks are my favourite and as soon as my friends planned for this place, I was very excited. Ravugodlu is a place particularly popular for night treks and we had an amazing time there. The campfire was very enjoyable, especially with the bunch of friends I had gone with. If you really want to make the most out of this amazing trek, take along the best of your friends. There are several activities that you can do which is made possible only in the company of good friends. Apart from all of this, the speciality of this package is definitely go karting. We rarely get the opportunity to try out go karting and this was one of those rare occurrences. It was amazing to drive across a challenging track that was equally thrilling. The food provided to us was healthy and loved by almost all of the trek members. Trust me, choose this package and you wonâ€™t regret anything. more...