Narayangiri Sunrise Trek with Water Activitiy
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹1500₹1350 / Person
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Sunrise Trek
- Water Activities like Kayaking and Swimming
- Sleeping Bag
- Water Bottle
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Around 76 km from Bangalore, Narayanagiri hill is one of the lesser known mountain peaks in Karnataka. This peak lies around 20 km from Ramanagara and is nearly 3800ft in height. Home to the temple of Laxmi Narayana which is open only in the weekends, with remains of the fort encircling the mountain can be seen from the peak. A vast number of natural caves can be explored on your way up. The trail takes you from the carved steps on the rock to the thick forest of Jalamangala which hosts a range of small sized creatures. It is advisable to carry your own drinking water as there is no source of drinking water on top of the mountain. Night trekking this hill is one of the most sought after weekend getaways in and around Bangalore, the weather and the sunrise makes the experience more endearing.
Manchinbele is a small water reservoir located around 50 kms from Bangalore on the banks of Manchanbele lake. Considered as an ideal location for Corporate team outings, this place will rejuvenate your senses and give you your much deserved getaway. Take a break from your hectic office hours, because come on! Fun is essential. With the perfect combination of food and adventure sports, our outing package offers an amusing cocktail of enjoyable activities just for you.
Trek Difficulty: Moderate
Trek Distance: 4 kilometers (each way)
Things to carry
- Torch per person with extra batteries.
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Water bottles (enough to carry at least 2 liters of water)
- Extra clothing (for kayaking & swimming)
- Energy bars, dry fruits, flavored milk, Electrolyte drinks
- 10:30PM Pick up starts from MarathahalliÂ
- 01:00AM Reach Reach Ramanagar for tea break
- 03:30AM Reach peak and relax by the bonfire
- 06:30AM Descend at dawn
- 08:00AM Reach base and head towards Campsite
- 08:30AM Have breakfast
- 10:30AM Water Activities like Kayaking and swimming
- 12:00PM Leave to Bangalore
- 02:00PM Reach Bangalore
- Marathahalli (10:30 PM) - Kala mandir
- Silk Board (11:00 PM) - Central silkbord building (towards BTM)
- BTM (11:10 PM) - A2B, Udupi Garden Bus stop
- Banashankari (11:30 PM) - Bus stop
- RR Nagar (11:50 PM) - Gopalan Arcade
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
One of the best way to spend your weekend if you are looking for short trek and crazy fun around Bangalore.Would call it chota packet bada dhamaka!!The pickup was on time... reaching the campsite our very famous Mubarak gave us an insite of the itinerary. The campsite looked amazing.. just looks like as you want your weekend to start.. those tents, music, campfire and lights was just perfect.. it was organised for a different team though... we had been to campsite to freshen up, use washrooms(decent one), tea and biscuits , grab walking stick to help us climb up and use the same for campfire when we reach the peak..The 20mins drive into the nature to reach to base of the Narayangiri trek was simply awesome for me...that cool breeze, freesh pure air ti breathe.. zero traffic.. Its a small well maintained village..We trekked roughly for about close to an hour.. its an easy trek to the peak.. Upon reaching the peak, noticed a temple, witnessed the beauty of Ramanagara under the dark sparkled with street lights... we also get to see Savandurga mountain. What an amazing way to spend the whole night admist the beauty of nature.....all your stress just vanishes away admiring and waiting for the sunset... After the sunset, we descended down and reached back to campsite. Had a superlicious breakfast and tea before we leave for Manchinbele dam. I Was pretty excited as it was my first time Kayaking and swimming in a lake.. It was an amazing experience for me.. the campsite in Manchinbele was top notch.. infact we all wished we stayed back here to extend this fun.I must admit this place is already in my bucket list for another visit.I loved kayaking in the lake... jusy lost in the Beauty of nature..rowing slowly.. brought up a smile on my face as I type this. Must try is the dive from the rock into the cold lake... i bet would want to do this on repeat.. and you dont have to worry about safety.. as we alll have to compulsorily wear life jackets.. hence though you don't know swimming.. nothing to worry.. you will still have fun as you float since tje life jac9 doesn't let you drown.. we spent a good amount of time here.. just didn't want to leave.. but time doesn't stop.. yet took back fabulous memory back home... Overall experience was amazing, wonderful, beautiful etc.. And ofcourse not to forget this was all possible because of our super duper trek leads - ever green famous Nadeem, our favourite Mubarak... And two other budding trek leads.. all packed with good sense of humour.I 100% recommend this place!! Tips:-Make sure you carry sleeping bag(provided by the team) and enough warm clothes(from home ofcourse) to keep yourself warm while you wait for sunrise.Carry extra pair of clothes as you cannot stop yourself from getting into the water.Carry snacks, food.. you will need it as soon as you come out of the water.. That's it!! Happy kayaking and trekking!! more...