Manchanbele River Side Camping
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
₹2000₹1750 / Person | Inclusive of all taxes
- Night Camping
- Tent stay
- Sleeping Bag
- Kayaking and Swimming
- Personal beverages of any Kind.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the Inclusions
Manchinbele is a perfect getaway for people who just want to experience a break from their hectic schedules. It is located around 40 kms Bangalore. Manchinbele is a small water reservoir and a perfect unspoiled place to camp beside the river is one of the experience which will be hard to slip out from your memory. Be it with family or friends you will enjoy the surrounding. It is very popular among trekkers, nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts. You will enjoy Kayaking and swimming here as we provide proper guidance and instructions before starting the activity. Another most thrilling activity which we have added in our list is Paintball which is very much popular on everyone list. This trip near Bangalore is an easy and pocket-friendly weekend getaway plan.
Things to carry
- Torch per person
- 2 liter water bottle per person
- Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, etc.
- Personal medication
- Warm jackets for the night
- Comfortable shoes with good grip
- Toiletries (napkin, tissues, etc.)
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
- Day 01
- 08:00 PM Pickup start
- 10:30 PM Reach Manchanbele campsite
- 10:45 PM Start Campfire, Dinner and Tented stay
- Day 02
- 06:30 AM Wakeup and have Tea
- 08:00 AM Have breakfast and Water activities
- 12:00 PM Back to Bangalore
- 1. Marathahalli (08:00 PM) : Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (08:30 PM) : Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (08:40 PM) Udupi : Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (09:00 :PM) : Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (09:30 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
- All our arrangements are very basic; we do not/cannot provide luxury on such an event.
- In case of unforeseen, Weather conditions or government restrictions, permission changes, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity or Postpone option. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- You agree to indemnify yourself for the risks involved in the outings varying from destinations to destinations.
- In case of damage or loss of any of the equipment or Items of Escape2explore, the responsible member has to bear the cost.
- We have designated pick up and drop points, make your own arrangements of transports to the desired pick-up point accordingly.
- We are dependent on third party transport agency; we don't have direct control over the vehicle, vehicle drivers. Issues pertaining to pick up and drop times or quality of bus are quite rare. If you are too specific please check before registering.
- Escape2explore is not responsible if any injuries or accidents occur during the event.
- Any client consuming Alcohol, Misbehaving, causing delay during the event will be terminated from the event without any prior warning and no refund will be given. Such clients should arrange their own transport to way back, Escape2explore does not hold the responsibility of terminated clients.
- Littering, smoking & consumption of alcohol is banned for Trekking packages.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
If you stay in Bangalore and are interested in a weekend getaway, this might be a great bet. Manchanbele is anyway a popular destination for such trips and you will enjoy your time here. This is a river side trek which assures that you will constantly have an amazing view while on the trek. Along with the trek, you can also indulge in activities like swimming and kayaking, both of which promise a thoroughly enjoyable session. Even transportation is fully taken care of by Escape2Explore so no worries if you stay a bit far as well. The food provided to us was hygienic and well-made, it was much needed during the trek. The night time campfire was fantastic and I am sure this will stay in my memory for long. All this was made possible by the lovely team at Escape2Explore who organized the whole trip. If you are looking for somewhere to go this weekend, try out this tour. more...