Manchanbele River Side Trek
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹1500 / Person
- Sunrise Trek
- Kayaking and Swimming
- Personal beverages of any Kind.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the Inclusions
Manchinbele is a perfect getaway for people who just want to experience a break from their hectic schedules. It is located around 40 kms Bangalore. Manchinbele is a small water reservoir and a perfect unspoiled place to camp beside the river is one of the experience which will be hard to slip out from your memory. Be it with family or friends you will enjoy the surrounding. It is very popular among trekkers, nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts. You will enjoy Kayaking and swimming here as we provide proper guidance and instructions before starting the activity. Another most thrilling activity which we have added in our list is Paintball which is very much popular on everyoneâ€™s list. This trip near Bangalore is an easy and pocket-friendly weekend getaway plan.
Things to carry
- Torch per person
- 2 liter water bottle per person
- Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, etc.
- Personal medication
- Warm jackets for the night
- Comfortable shoes with good grip
- Toiletries (napkin, tissues, etc.)
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
- 09:30 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 12:30 AM Reach Manchinabele and have tea and snacks and then later start 01 hour trek (beginners level)
- 01:00 AM Reach the peak, start the bonfire and later relax with the sleeping bag.
- 06:30 AM Wake up and trek to the base camp.
- 07:00 AM Start water activity like Swimming and Kayaking.
- 09:00 AM Have breakfast
- 09:30 AM Head back to Bangalore
- 11:00 AM Reach back to Bangalore
- 1. Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (10:10 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (10:30 PM) - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (11:15 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
If you stay in Bangalore and are interested in a weekend getaway, this might be a great bet. Manchanbele is anyway a popular destination for such trips and you will enjoy your time here. This is a river side trek which assures that you will constantly have an amazing view while on the trek. Along with the trek, you can also indulge in activities like swimming and kayaking, both of which promise a thoroughly enjoyable session. Even transportation is fully taken care of by Escape2Explore so no worries if you stay a bit far as well. The food provided to us was hygienic and well-made, it was much needed during the trek. The night time campfire was fantastic and I am sure this will stay in my memory for long. All this was made possible by the lovely team at Escape2Explore who organized the whole trip. If you are looking for somewhere to go this weekend, try out this tour. more...