Madhugiri Sunrise Trek
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹1050 / Person
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Sunrise Trek
- Sleeping Bag
- Water Bottle
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
At an altitude of 1,250 meters, one can have the mental pleasure of watching the sunrise with the background of surrounding forest on Madhugiri peak. Madhugiri, otherwise called Maddagiri, is a small town in the Tumkur district which is around 100 kms from Bangalore. The night trek will give the adjacent steep path, a fort built by Hyder Ali and a Lord Krishna temple.
Your journey will begin from Madhugiri base in the afternoon. Once you crossed the small landscape, the troop will enter Timmalapura Forest encircling the fort. You can smell the flora and fauna of the jungle experiencing the thrilling sounds of birds, animals or windy trees. The fort region will exhibit its architectural value. Here one can see many historical monoliths and some gateways. Even the steps are carved in the monolith, directing towards the hills. Set your camp at the top of the hill and enjoy the night time with bonfire and dinner.
The colorful swing of the sun wakes you up inflicting your emotions in a deeper level. Take your time to experience the deafening silence at the core of your heart. Once completed, your rejuvenating process, you can come down to your base camp. Carry all these images to your home.
Things to carry
- Torch per person with extra batteries.
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Water bottles
- Energy bars, dry fruits, flavored milk, Electrolyte drinks - Glucon-D etc.
- Personal medication
- Toiletries (napkin, tissues, etc.)
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Rain coat/Poncho in moonsoons
- Camera (optional)
- 09:00PM Pick up starts from Marathahalli followed by Silk Board, BTM & Banashankari, RR Nagar.
- 01:30AM Reach Madhugiri base and briefing
- 02:00AM Start trek
- 03:30AM Reach peak and relax by the bonfire
- 06:30AM Descend
- 07:30AM Reach base
- 09:00AM Have breakfast on the way back
- 11:00AM Reach Bangalore
- Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Kala mandir
- Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Krishna Bhavan Restraunt
- BTM (10:15 PM) - A2B, Udupi Garden Bus stop
- Banashankari (10:35 PM) - Bus stop
- RR Nagar (11:00 PM) - Gopalan Arcade
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
Those wanting to head for a weekend getaway in or around Bangalore, Madhugiri might just be the perfect place. This is certainly among the best locations if you love night treks. Apart from trekking, you can also take part in other activities including rappelling. The best part is that they also offer sleeping bags. There have been times when I had gone to certain treks where we had to arrange our own bags and that is a huge hassle, especially for those who just want to have a good time and have everything arranged for them. This is where Escape2Explore excels. Watching the sunrise after an amazing night trek is the most delightful experience you will have. The locales looked beautiful during the morning. The night time was spent enjoyably as there was campfire and we played many games there. I had a great time there and would encourage you guys to visit the place and have a fun time too. more...