Kunti Betta Sunrise Trek With Water Activities
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹1500₹1350 / Person
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Sunrise trek
- Water activitiy like kayaking
Kunti Betta night trek is a standout amongst the most famous and thrilling trekking encounters one can swear by near Bangalore. A night trek gives you zest and tingles your adventurous bone; the night tends to sharpen the body sensations and ignites a feeling of uncertainty and curiosity about your trail.
Two rocky hills standing tall in the town of Pandavapura, surrounded by some amazing picture perfect scenery, overlooking the beautiful Pandavapura Lake is Kunti Betta. Hindu Mythology gives an insight about the short stay of Pandavas in this region and their mother Kunti, who developed a fondness towards the hillocks. Hence, the town and the hill were named after them.
A rundown of pickup stops empowers you to select a closest one to board. Pickups will start covering from the starting point at around 9:30PM from Bangalore and head for Kunti Betta base, after a short stay at the Ramanagara base. This nearly 4 km (up and down) night trek is fun-filled and exotic. Reach the crest of the hill pompously and enjoy the serene beauty by the campfire and soak in the sunshine at the crack of dawn. Descent in the morning to experience some amazing water activities like Kayaking and swimming in a Pandavapura lake that lies around 2km from the base of the hill. After this, munch on some delicious breakfast at a local restaurant and then the ride to Bangalore city begins.
This night trek near Bangalore is an easy and pocket-friendly weekend getaway plan. It's more or less an easy start for building your expertise in this type of adventure. However, it is not meant for the faint hearted; avoid if you have any health issues that can't be handled.
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra clothing (in case you plan to dive in the lake)
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton Tshirt
- Camera (optional)
- 10:30 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 01:00 AM Reach Ramanagara campsite where you can use washrooms while we load the equipment
- 03:00 AM Reach Kunti Betta base
- 05:00 AM Reach peak, relax and enjoy campfire
- 06:30 AM Descend at dawn
- 08:30 AM Have breakfast
- 10:30 AM Start water activity Kayaking
- 12:30 PM Head back to Bangalore enroute Ramanagara
- 02:00 PM Reach Bangalore
- Marathahalli (10:30 PM) - Kala mandir
- Silk Board (11:00 PM) - Central silkbord building .(towards BTM)
- BTM (11:10 PM) - A2B, Udupi Garden Bus stop
- Banashankari (11:30 PM) - Bus stop
- RR Nagar (11:50 PM) - Gopalan Arcade
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
This one was my first tracking experience in south India. enjoyed the tea at night and tracking was wonderful. The weather up there on the hill was FABULOUS! Nice experience! Thanks for the hospitality. motivating and very positive. food was awesome and guide was helpful. will come again:) more...