Kabbal Durga Sunrise Trek
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹1100 / Person
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Sunrise Trek
- Sleeping Bag
The night trek to Kabbal Durga is a breath taking venture that one must experience to believe. Located nearly 80kms from Bangalore, this monolith hillock (3,600ft) is the perfect getaway to enthral the dare devil in you. Home to goddess Kabbalamma and a ruined fort, makes this place eerily fascinating. The 8km trek is quite a moderate one, kabbaladurga night trek might bring a few hitches along the way, which in turn will only heighten the fervour factor.
Start for the kabbaladurga night trek at around 10:30PM from Bangalore, a list of pickup points lets you choose a nearest one to board.
Kabbaldurga trek is filled with slanting and rough pathways to crude steps etched out on steep rocks and supporting rails, where one must use his/her entire body to advance up. Night's spooky charm is sure get hold of you. And the tough climb pays off as the view from the peak is magnificent. Watch the stars glitters or find them peeking on a cloudy night. Absorb the warmth from the bonfire or curl up against your blanket or speak your heart out to your friends and enjoy the tranquil night. As the dawn breaks in, you can explore the area and prepare to descend.
Do make sure to wear shoes with good grip, else the polished and slanted pathways will definitely give you a hard time and comfortable clothing to provide you full flexibility through the trek.
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton Tshirt
- Camera (optional)
- 10:30 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 01:00 AM Reach Ramanagara campsite where you can use washrooms
- 03:00 AM Reach Kabbal Durga base
- 03:30 AM Start the trek
- 04:30 AM Reach peak, relax and enjoy campfire
- 06:00 AM Descend at dawn
- 07:30 AM Head to Ramanagara campsite for breakfast
- 08:30 AM Have breakfast
- 09:30 AM Head back to Bangalore enroute Ramanagara
- 11:00 AM Reach Bangalore
- Marathahalli (10:30 PM) - Kala mandir
- Silk Board (11:00 PM) - Central silkbord building (towards BTM)
- BTM (11:10 PM) - A2B, Udupi Garden Bus stop
- Banashankari (11:30 PM) - Bus stop
- RR Nagar (11:50 PM) - Gopalan Arcade
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
A memorable walk on a steepy hill at night in the cold breeze and a campfire on the top is just mind blowing....