Kabbal Durga Sunrise Trek
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
₹1417 / Person | Inclusive of all taxes
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Sunrise Trek
- Water activities
The night trek to Kabbal Durga is a breath taking venture that one must experience to believe. Located nearly 80kms from Bangalore, this monolith hillock (3,600ft) is the perfect getaway to enthral the dare devil in you. Home to goddess Kabbalamma and a ruined fort, makes this place eerily fascinating. The 8km trek is quite a moderate one, kabbaladurga night trek might bring a few hitches along the way, which in turn will only heighten the fervour factor.
Start for the kabbaladurga night trek at around 10:30PM from Bangalore, a list of pickup points lets you choose a nearest one to board.
Kabbaldurga trek is filled with slanting and rough pathways to crude steps etched out on steep rocks and supporting rails, where one must use his/her entire body to advance up. Night's spooky charm is sure get hold of you. And the tough climb pays off as the view from the peak is magnificent. Watch the stars glitters or find them peeking on a cloudy night. Absorb the warmth from the bonfire or curl up against your blanket or speak your heart out to your friends and enjoy the tranquil night. As the dawn breaks in, you can explore the area and prepare to descend.
Do make sure to wear shoes with good grip, else the polished and slanted pathways will definitely give you a hard time and comfortable clothing to provide you full flexibility through the trek.
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton Tshirt
- Camera (optional)
- 11:00 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 01:00 AM Reach Ramanagara for pit stop
- 03:00 AM Reach Kabbal Durga base
- 03:30 AM Start the trek
- 04:30 AM Reach peak, relax and enjoy campfire
- 06:00 AM Descend at dawn
- 07:30 AM Head to Kanva for breakfast
- 08:30 AM Have breakfast
- 09:00 AM Start water activities
- 10:30 AM Head back to Bangalore enroute Ramanagara
- 01:00 PM Reach Bangalore
- Marathahalli (11:00 PM) - Kala mandir
- Silk Board (11:30 PM) - Central silkbord building (towards BTM)
- BTM (11:40 PM) - A2B, Udupi Garden Bus stop
- Banashankari (12:00 PM) - Bus stop
- RR Nagar (12:30 AM) - Gopalan Arcade
- All our arrangements are very basic; we do not/cannot provide luxury on such an event.
- In case of unforeseen, Weather conditions or government restrictions, permission changes, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity or Postpone option. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- You agree to indemnify yourself for the risks involved in the outings varying from destinations to destinations.
- In case of damage or loss of any of the equipment or Items of Escape2explore, the responsible member has to bear the cost.
- We have designated pick up and drop points, make your own arrangements of transports to the desired pick-up point accordingly.
- We are dependent on third party transport agency; we don't have direct control over the vehicle, vehicle drivers. Issues pertaining to pick up and drop times or quality of bus are quite rare. If you are too specific please check before registering.
- Escape2explore is not responsible if any injuries or accidents occur during the event.
- Any client consuming Alcohol, Misbehaving, causing delay during the event will be terminated from the event without any prior warning and no refund will be given. Such clients should arrange their own transport to way back, Escape2explore does not hold the responsibility of terminated clients.
- Littering, smoking & consumption of alcohol is banned for Trekking packages.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
A memorable walk on a steepy hill at night in the cold breeze and a campfire on the top is just mind blowing....