Anthargange Sunrise Trek With Cave Exploration
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹1100 / Person
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Sunrise Trek
- Cave Exploration
The Anthargange trek is one of the most sought after trek around Bangalore. It's the combination of trekking and cave exploration that drives the excitement factor. Anthargange hill is completely surrounded by boulders. Located around 65km from Bangalore near Kolar, this hill is at an altitude of 1712m above sea level. Anthargange night trip is perfect for trekking and night cave exploration. Around 3km trek is pretty moderate as the journey beings by making your way through broken rocks and tricky path in the boulders to finally reaching the cave site to probe. This amazing experience of making your way through the formation and crawling at times because of the cave's volcanic rock formation is a tale worth sharing.
The experience at Anthargange cave takes you back to the primeval times. And you finally get to be a "Cave Man". The effort pays off as the feeling of contentment starts settling in post the completion of the trek. Unwind by the bonfire and watch the night's magic captivate you, if luck favours, you might catch a glimpse of some wild animals around. As the dusk fades away, make your way back through the cave to the base.
This adventure activity at Antargange is a must have experience around Bangalore.
Things to carry
- Torch per person.
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy bars, dry fruits, etc.
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Toiletries (napkin, tissues, etc.)
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton Tshirt
- Camera (optional)
- 11:00 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 04:00 AM Reach Anthargange base
- 04:15 AM Start the small trek followed by cave exploration
- 06:30 AM Wake up & watch sunrise
- 07:00 AM Head back towards Anthargange base
- 07:15 AM Head to the nearby restaurant
- 07:45 AM Freshen up & have breakfast
- 09:30 AM Head back to Bangalore
- 11:00 AM Reach Bangalore
- 1. RR Nagar (11:00 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore road
- 2. Banashankari (11:30 PM) - Bus Stop
- 3. BTM (11:50 PM) - Udupi Garden Bus Stop, Near A2B
- 4. Silk Board (12:10 AM) - Prashant hotel (towards marathali road)
- 5. Marathahalli (12:30 PM) - Opposite to Kalamandir
- 6. Tin Factory (12:50 AM) - Bus Stop
- Drop points are same as chosen pickup points
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
The trip guides were really good, helped at all the difficult points during the trek in an orderly manner. They are really cool and helpful guys. Difficult trek specially cave part is for those who really love trekking. Definitely, I would like to have more such trek with escape2explor. The bon-fire was really fantastic part. thanks for the trip with escape2explore.. The bon-fire was really fantastic part. thanks for the trip more...