- Transportation pickup and drop from Bangalore
- Breakfast and lunch
- Trekking 8km up and down
- Forest permission charges
- Guide charges & basic first aid
Skandagiri hill, also known as Kalavara Durga, is around 62 kms away from Bangalore and overlooks Nandi Hills and Muddenahalli. The peak is at the altitude of 4429 ft from almost touching the white clouds at the top.
Grab a chance for the tedious hike along with your friends in the Skandagiri Trek. The 7-km up and downhill tour offers the steep passage and a dense shrub through which you will be exploring a few historical forts such as Kalwarbetta. Cross six series of stonewalls to reach the temple situated at the top. On the path, there will also be two mysterious caves (one at the bottom and second at the peak) where the trekkers can halt and discover some of the fun historical and local facts.
After the lunch, you will embark on the journey to Nandi hills from the scenic beauty of Bangalore can be embraced. Nandi Hills became so popular for its sunrise and sunset point. Here, watching lush greenery and using boulder hopping would be a perfect culmination of your venturous day.
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy bars, dry fruits, etc.
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Toiletries (napkin, tissues, etc.)
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T
06:00am pick up from RR Nagar
08:00am have breakfast on the way
09:00am start trek to Skandagiri Hill, 8km up and down
02:30pm have lunch
03:30pm start back to Bangalore
05:00pm reach back to Bangalore
- 1. RR Nagar (06:00 AM) : Gopalan Arcade, Mysore road
- 2. Banashankari (06:30 AM) : Bus Stop
- 3. BTM (7:00 AM) : Udupi Garden Bus Stop, Near A2B
- 4. Silk Board (7:10 AM) : Near Krishna Bhavan Restaurant
- 5. Marathahalli (7:30 AM) : Opposite to Kalamandir/li>
- 6. Tin Factory (8:15 AM) : Bus Stop
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.