Manchinbele Day Adventure
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹1600₹1450 / Person
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Swimming and Kayaking
- Outdoor activities like Badminton, Volleyball, Cricket and Archery.
- 01 Breakfast and 01 Lunch (Veg and Non
Manchinbele is a small water reservoir located around 50 kms from Bangalore on the banks of Manchanbele lake. Considered as an ideal location for Corporate team outings, this place will rejuvenate your senses and give you your much deserved getaway. Take a break from your hectic office hours and join our corporate outing, because come on! Fun is essential. With the perfect combination of food and adventure sports, our team outing package offers an amusing cocktail of enjoyable activities just for you.
As we pick all the team members from their respective pick up points, by 6.30 we start or journey to Manchinbele. Enjoy scrumptious breakfast at the campsite and thereafter, begins the fun. Our series of adventure sports embarks with a short trek which would lead us to the spot where the Rappelling activity would take place. The corporate team outing packages are designed in order to relax and rejoice the minds of our clients.
Trekking and Rappelling shall be followed by swimming, kayaking and many more fun filled activities. By 1.30pm, finish the first round of activities, freshen up and enjoy a delicious lunch with your team, out amidst the nature. The lunch is followed by special outdoor games like Paintball, team building activities, etc. till 5.00pm. The basic aim of this corporate team outing is to get you outside your cubicles and hectic schedules so as to ensure that you make memories of a lifetime. Our corporate team outing packages are thus handpicked and meticulously designed just to serve that purpose.
Have a delicious cup of high tea thereafter as you relax by the beautiful campsite. As the sun sets, we shall finally depart from Manchinbele. In the end, this beautiful corporate team outing experience shall leave you wanting for more, that we guarantee.
Things to carry
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Water bottles
- Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, energy drink, Snacks etc.
- Personal medication
- Toiletries (Tissue paper, Toilet paper, etc.)
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Extra clothing (for water activities like kayaking & swimming)
- Sweater/Rain coat/Poncho in moonsoons
- Camera (optional)
- 06:30AM Start Pickup
- 08:30AM Reach Ramanagara have breakfast
- 09:00AM Start paint ball activity, Rappelling & Outdoor Activities
- 01:00Pm Have Lunch
- 01:30PM Start to Manchanbele
- 02:20Pm Reach Manchanbele start activities like Trekking ,Zipline , Kayaking & swimming
- 05:30PM leave from Manchanbele
- 07:00Pm reach Bangalore
- 1. Marathahalli (06:30 AM) - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (07:00 AM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (07:15 AM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (07:35 AM) - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (08:15 AM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
Just the right people to contact when you thrill for the hills!Went for manchanabele dam day outing and kayaking.Loved the place , moreover the staff are very supportive during the trek.Very well organised!