- Breakfast and lunch (simple veg food)
- Trekking and basic first aid
- Hill of the Honey i.e. Madhugiri trek challenges your mental strength with its steep trek passages. One has to be a bit technical and daring to attempt for such venture. But if you are a newbie, fret not, the expert team would take care of it except the fun part which you have to do for yourself.
- While you tiptoe on a wedged lane, a panoramic view of hills and breezy weather will elevate your senses. There will be handle bars and rock cut steps to support you. Once you reach to the entrance of Madhugiri Fort you must be ready to be part of some amazing discoveries historically, intellectually and geographically. The fort has a pond which was used to store water coming from the top. If you are lucky enough, you can find some secret places and hideouts in the fort.
- At the end, you must halt for some time to absorb the energy of the place which will be reminiscing in the coming years for you!
Things to carry
- Torch per person with extra batteries.
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Water bottles
- Energy bars, dry fruits, flavored milk, Electrolyte drinks
- 06:30am pickup start
- 08:30am have breakfast on the way
- 10:00am start trek to Madhugiri fort 3km one side
- 02:00pm reach back to base and have lunch and return back to Bangalore
- 06:00pm reach back to Bangalore
- Marathahalli (06:30 AM) - Near Kalamandir
- Silk Board (07:00 AM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- BTM (07:10 AM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- Banashankari (07:30 AM) - Bus Stop
- RR Nagar (08:15 AM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.