- Transportation non AC vehicle
- Breakfast and lunch
- Trekking and rappelling activity
- 3km one side forest trekking
- Guide charges
- Permission charges
- Basic first aid
- Situated between the villages of Konanadoddi and Kuthnahalli, Bananthimari Betta offers the mosaic of wildness and peace. If you are used to watching skyscraper and often sit behind the desk full of codes and files then this mind boggling journey of the mystic forest would break all the illusions in your heart.
- The moment you enter the Kanakapura, you can spot the stretches of dry fields and dusty desert like bushes pointing towards the picturesque valley and the dense jungle. Caress your foot for the unfathomable walk into jungle with pals. The up and down trekking would make tired but not exhausted, for the rappelling activity. It is quite fun and thrilling in a way as you were hanging by rope in the air trying to climb down.
- We often wind up in our work so much that we forget the world we are in. This adventurous journey will make you feel exactly that. Want to join?
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra clothing (in case you plan to dive in the lake)
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T shirts
- 06:30am pickup starts from Marathahalli Bangalore, Silk board, B.T.M, Banashankari and Kanakapura road
- 08:00am have breakfast on the way
- 09:30am start trekking through the forest 6km up& down
- 02:00pm have lunch and rappelling rope activity
- 04:00pm back to Bangalore
- 07:00pm reach back to Bangalore
- Marathahalli (06:30 AM) - Near Kalamandir
- Silk Board (07:00 AM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- BTM (07:10 AM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- Banashankari (07:30 AM) - Bus Stop
- RR Nagar (08:15 AM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.