Kabbaladurga Day Trek With Kayaking
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹1250 / Person
- Transportation pickup and drop from Bangalore
- Breakfast and lunch (simple veg food)
- Trekking and kayaking
- Trekking – 7km trek
- Just 80 kms away from Bangalore, the monolithic hillock has been standing tall to give all the trekkers a warm welcome with the landscape view of Kabbala village and a panoramic sliding image of the hills.
- As you begin your journey with a backpack the uphill stretch would test your stamina and patience with its steep passage. One might have to careful not to get hurt in the process but the unblinking view at several rest points would give you the inexplicable joy. The tiring but a memorable walk of 7kms will make you hungry but not any less energetic. After the lunch, all you need to do is go to the water with boat and a life jacket and enjoy the jolting ride in kayaking session.
- Once you are done with evening snacks, you must lie down to your bus seat for the deep sleep. We will take your destination in Bangalore.
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra clothing (in case you plan to dive in the lake)
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T shirts
- 06:30am pickup from Marathahalli,
- 08:00am have breakfast on the way
- 10:00am start trek 7km up and down
- 02:00pm have lunch
- 02:30PM Kayaking
- 04:00pm head back to Bangalore
- 07:00pm reach to Bangalore
- Marathahalli (06:30 AM) - Near Kalamandir
- Silk Board (07:00 AM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- BTM (07:10 AM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- Banashankari (07:30 AM) - Bus Stop
- RR Nagar (08:15 AM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.