- Beach Visit and Boat Ride
- Toursit Places Visit
It’s every excursionist’s dream to visit the lonely planet of India, Pondicherry. This city allows its visitors to indulge into the great cultural history with the rich heritage and to explore the largest French colony in India.
The excitement instills in you with the morning boat ride just after your breakfast. As you feel a little slothful after a heavy lunch, you would be fascinated by an experimental but perfect township Auroville – an ideal of human unit established on the vision of Sri Aurobindo and The Mother. You will experience the peace and spiritual energy while visiting Mantramandir.
After spending some solace time, you can head towards paradise beach for some relaxation and check out the Aurobindo Ashram where the pupils would help you learn the history of the community incepted in 1928. The last attraction of the day will be Manakula Vinaynagar Temple which is known for its elephant blessings, ornately carved stone walls and golden chariot.
The day well spent would feel the day became shorter when you’d come back to homestay for the sleepy eyes or perhaps, you might have visited a different world.
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra clothing (in case you plan to dive in the lake)
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T
- 8:00 pm start from RR nagar
- 8:30 pm banshankri
- 9:00 BTM
- 9:30 pm silk board
- 10:00 pm electronic city
- 5:00 am reach home stay fresh and relax and have a break fast
- While check in only 1 or 2 room will se given to fresh up
- After break fast boat house paradise beach .A boat trip and relax
- Lunch will self sponsored then visit auroville walk into the mantri mandir aurovile and paradise beach visit aurob into ashram manukula vinayagar temple spent some time there
- Reach back to home stay and have same tea snack and have dinner accommodate
- 6:00 am wake up fresh up and have bed tea and break fast
- 8:30 am leave home stay visit some popular tourist spot in pandichery and head back to Bangalore on the way back have self sponsored lunch
- 9:00 pm reach back to bangalore
- 1. Electronic City (10:00 PM)
- 2. Silk Board (09:30 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (09:00 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (08:30 PM) - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (08:00 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.