Kodaikanal Pillar Rocks Camping With Sightseeing
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹3600 / Person
- Transportation (Non A/c)
- Breakfast 2
- Lunch 1
- Visit to Dolphin nose point and sunset point
- Tea Snacks
- Dinner 1
- Permission Charges
- Guided Trek
Kodaikanal cherishes the surrealism of scenic beauty of foggy mountains and the spectacular of Western Ghats forest. Located around 465 kms from Bangalore, this Tamilnadu’s most alluring hill station sparkles the wildness of the mother earth with an opportunity to spot various wildlife creatures.
By the morning, you will get to your adorable Homestay from where the troop will begin for a coffee plantation tour followed by the dense jungle walk. Introduction to various kinds of coffee beans and its production process can delight your senses, whereas the thrill will be double once you witness various exotic species like Malabar Hornbills, Barking Deers, Bisons and Whistling Thrushes. The viewpoint at the top of pillar rocks would give a perfect picture of your dreamy life that includes you touching clouds in the foggy ambience with heartbeats higher than your routine life.
The trek will route back to your Homestay from where, after the delicious lunch, the supporting crew will take you to the Dolphin nose point and the sunset point. The playfulness and peacefulness you will get during this period will make evening quiet and joyous. After sunset, there will be a time of campfire and turn the dull night into the fun night with lots conversation, maybe a few songs and the relishing dinner.
Next morning, the group can have some snapshots while having your breakfast to bid farewell to amazing place.
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra pair of clothes
- Toiletry bag
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T
- 09:00PM Pick up start Marathahalli, Bangalore
- 07:00AM Reach home stay and fresh up and have break fast
- 09:00AM start trek to pillar rocks, around 7km trek 3 to 4 hours and come back to home stay and have buffet lunch
- 04:00PM Go to dolphin nose point and sunset point,
- 07:00 PM Come back to home stay and have evening tea snacks
- Dinner and relax
- 06:00AM wake up and have bed tea and fresh up
- 08:30AM have breakfast and head back to Bangalore
- 01:30PM stop for lunch and have self-sponsored lunch
- 09:00PM reach back to Bangalore
- Marathahalli (09:00 PM) - Kala mandir
- Silk Board (09:30 PM) - Krishna Bhavan Restraunt
- BTM (09:40 PM) - A2B, Udupi Garden Bus stop
- Banashankari (10:10 PM) - Bus stop
- RR Nagar (10:45 PM) - Gopalan Arcade
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.