- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Campfire (depends on weather)
- Breakfast on Day 1 & Day 2
- Lunch on Day 1
- Dinner on Day 1
Come for the pristine atmosphere at the second tallest mountain, Banasura in Waynad district. The hill station has beautiful combination varieties of plantations and the long green abundant landscapes to walk along with your buddies.
Set at an altitude of 2,073 meters, Banasura peak is for all the highly enthusiastic excursionists. You would be delighted to walk through the curvy track amidst the grasslands which cover the entire valley. During the 8 kms of trekking, you are set to welcome by coffee plantation, mysterious silent Western Ghats forests and numbers of reptiles or amphibians.
The trail gets steeper with the churn of foggy atmosphere making this journey thrilling. At the peak, you may capture the hue created by rays of the sun. Descend to the base camp in ecstatic emotion. There will be an arrangement of a campfire around which you and your friend can have singing completion.
In the morning, the troop will head towards the most spectacular Meenmutty Waterfall, a three tier fall, which is one of the largest falls in Kerala. You can never be loud enough to say anything but you can hear the sound of the water hitting rocks that soothes your senses.
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra pair of clothes
- Toiletry bag
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
- Moov spray, dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches
- 09:00 PM Start pickup form Blore (Marathahalli, Silkboard, BTM, Banshankri, RR Nagar)
- 06:00 AM Reach Home Stay & freshen up. (Accomodation available only after evening)
- 08:30 AM Have breakfast & get packed lunch
- 08:30 AM Have breakfast and carry packed lunch
- 09:30 AM Start Banasura Trek (8km one side)
- 01:00 PM Reach peak and have packed lunch, rleax
- 02:00 PM Start trek back
- 06:30 PM Reach home stay & freshen up, have tea snacks
- 09:00 PM Have dinner, campfire & rest for the day
- 06:00 AM Wake up. Freshen up & haave coffee
- 08:30 AM Have breakfast
- 09:00 AM Checkout and head towards Meanmutty Falls
- 08:30 PM Head back to Blore
- 02:00 PM Have self sponsored lunch
- 09:00 PM Reach Blore
- 1. Marathahalli (09:00 PM) - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (09:30 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (09:45 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (10:10 PM) - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (10:45 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
The Banasura hills are among the tallest mountains in the vicinity of Wayanad where it is located. I was always excited to visit the place and finally got the opportunity, all thanks to Escape2Explore. I was searching through various packages and zeroed down into this one, I am happy that I did that. The place was so beautiful, especially from up above. During the night, we lit a campfire and enjoyed by playing a lot of games and did various activities. Although we all were strangers, the two days we spent during the trek brought us closer and helped us in becoming good friends. The food provided to us was hygienic and well-made, it was sufficient for all of us. Since the package was so cheaply available, I think I will choose one package from Escape2Explore every month and visit the place. For people in Bangalore, this is probably the best way to make the most out of your weekend. more...