- Perfect gateway in the lakeside
- Lake view camp
- Located in b/w Bangalore & Mysore road
- Thrilling well jumping experience
₹1250₹1138 / Person | Inclusive of all taxes
- Tent stay (Twin & Multiple sharing)
- Campfire (depends on weather) (No Music provided
Triquetra Resort is an outdoor adventure activity and camping hub, located in Kanva lake backwaters, Ramanagar & brought by Escape2Explore, one of the largest adventure sports collection hubs in Bangalore. As the name says ‘Triquetra’ that is ‘3 Cornered’. It has got, all the three types of activities you can enjoy here.
1. Land Activities 2. Water Activities 3. Air Activities.
Escape2Explore aims to give you the 3D experience of enjoying adventure sports activities.
The Triquetra is full of nature, surrounded by lush greeneries. Once you enter the premises you will feel as you have entered the lap of mother nature. Kanva lake area is around 1920 acres, and 15 km long built-in 1946. It is trusted to be Asia’s first automatic open and close gate dam constructed by Sir M Visveswaraya during his ruling era as 19th Diwan of Mysore. Sir Mokshagundam Visveswaraya, whose birthday i.e. 15th September is celebrated as Engineer’s day in India. His purpose of constructing Kanva Dam was to help the farmers for irrigation, and now it is one of the very popular Tourism destinations near Bangalore, in Karnataka.
No wonder if you notice many cranes and birds here because Kanva lake is also famous for its varieties of fishes and you can view the birds hunting the fishes which will amaze you. And few best sunrise trekking places around Bangalore are also very near to Triquetra Resort, Narayan Giri trek, and Krishna Giri trek, Savandurga trek, Ramanagar trek and Unknown caves (Purushothama theerthara Guhe) are very close to Triquetra.
The Triquetra is involving in Day Outing, Corporate Team Outing, Institutional Outings, Family Outing, Birthday Parties, Bachelor Parties, Overnight Stays, and more. We have facilities to accommodate 500 plus at a time.
Escape from the concrete world and Explore tents shelter Nature camp, Campfire, Organic food, Nature’s Music, Unique adventure activities, and much more
Things to carry
- Water bottles
- Energy bars, dry fruits, etc.
- Personal medication
- Toiletries (napkin, tissues, etc.)
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
Your Camping package at Triquetra will go as this,
Just Camp - 07PM to 07AM
- Campfire : 07:30PM to 08:30PM
- Dinner : 08:30PM to 09:30PM
- Tent Accommodation : 10:30PM
- Check out : 07AM
We can provide the transportation at an extra cost
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 48 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 48 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Billing will be done for the minimum number of peoples guaranted.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
A great place to get away with your loved ones. Near to Bangalore lakeside camping. Manoranjan has been a great person to assist in everything, he even arranged food earlier than what was expected as we were running short of time. Overall great job people.