Paithalmala trek and camp at Kannur
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹3700 / Person
- Breakfast 2
- Lunch 1
- Dinner 1
- Permission Charges
- Guided Trek
The whispering splendor of Pathalmala seems like a dream of a painter that includes 500 acres of mountain range, breathtaking valleys, spellbound view of the waterfalls and invigorating flora & fauna of Western Ghat Forests. Located just 65 kms from Kannur Railway station, this secluded tourist spot is found near a village named Kappimala at a height of 4,500 ft. above sea level.
As soon as you reach to the Homestay, the trekking staff will get you ready with the plan, food and equipment but lesser you heed to instructions as your eyes will be stuck at the charismatic green beauty of Kannur. The group will start its usual walk to the uphill. You will be passing through the amazing dense jungle in the mild but humid temperature. Be aware and attentive while you would spot some of the rarest amphibian and a few wild creatures. The penchant for the nature will never end as you also witness a few waterfalls and walk in between of coffee plantation.
By evening, you will be back at your Homestay for the campfire and dinner time. You can’t resist but soak in the moments of laughter, a few good songs and never ending conversations. Next morning, the water adventure will await your presence as you will be one of the rafters on still water for a long rafting ride. After the mesmerized time, you will soon pack your back for Bangalore and say goodbye to Paithalmala.
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra pair of clothes
- Toiletry bag
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T
- 09:00PM Pickup start from Marathahalli ( 320 kms one side journey )
- 06:00AM Reach homestay, relax, freshen up and have breakfast
- 08:30AM pack your lunch and start trek (14 to 15km trek)
- Have packed lunch in between
- 07:00PM reach back to home stay and relax
- 08:30PM dinner and accommodation
- 06:30AM wake up and freshen up
- 08:30AM have breakfast
- 01:30PM have self sponsored lunch in between
- 09:00PM reach back to Bangalore
- Marathahalli (09:00 PM) - Kala mandir
- Silk Board (09:30 PM) - Krishna Bhavan Restraunt
- BTM (09:40 PM) - A2B, Udupi Garden Bus stop
- Banashankari (10:10 PM) - Bus stop
- RR Nagar (10:45 PM) - Gopalan Arcade
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.