- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹3500₹3400 / Person
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Campfire (depends on weather)
- Visit to the nearby Somawathi falls
- Breakfast on Day 1 & Day2
- Lunch on Day 1
- Dinner on Day 1
Kurinjal Trek resides in Kudremukh National Park in Western Ghats and is located 300 kms from Bangalore. The peak is famous for the blessing view of nature and lofty tropical forests with lush green meadows and various streams flowing.
As soon as you land at the Kurinjal Homestay, the picturesque view of landscape and hilly terrains increases your temptations to immerse yourself in the shower of glowing green. The foggy atmosphere and dense forest with lots of big trees in the path will make your difficult trek not just fun and soothing. Embrace the novice experience of cool breeze striking against your skin while you breathe a fresh air at the top of the mountain overlooking the Kudremukh National Park. The sudden glance of wildlife creature may surprise during your walk.
The troop will then descend to the base camp where you can have a tea session and share your experience. Our expert will take you to visit nearby waterfalls. The enchanting feel of watching the fall at the time of dusk could calm yourself down at the core of your heart. Back at Homestay, the bonfire will be ready for the pleasurable time. Have dinner before you fall into your warm bed for the sweet dreams.
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra pair of clothes
- Toiletry bag
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
- Moov spray, dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches
- 09:30 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 06:30 AM Reach homestay in Kurinjal
- 07:30 AM Fresh up
- 08:30 AM Have breakfast and carry packed lunch
- 09:30 AM Start Kurinjal trek
- 02:00 PM Reach peak and have packed lunch
- 02:30 PM Descend
- 05:30 PM Reach homestay, have tea and visit the nearby waterfalls
- 08:30 PM Enjoy campfire followed by dinner
- 07:30 AM Wake up and get ready
- 08:30 AM Have breakfast
- 09:30 AM Checkout from homestay and depart to Bangalore
- 07:30 PM Reach Bangalore
- 1. Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (10:10 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (10:40 PM) - Bus Stop
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
Awesome experience.. feel like you are at home only. People here are great and friendly too ! Must visit.