- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Trek and Rappeling, Kayaking and Swimming
- Activities like Qaud biking(ATV) and Go karting
- Breakfast on Day 1 & Day 2
- Lunch on Day 1
- Dinner on Day 1
- Camping(Tent accommodation).
Kunti Betta day trek with adventure activities near Bangalore is a perfect way to satisfy the adventurous junkie in you. This hill is situated nearly 125km from Bangalore, rising up to a height of nearly 1000ft from the ground in the town called Pandavapura of Mandya District. It is named after that Pandavas of the Hindu Mythology, who resided here for a short period during their exile. A fair amount of climbing is done to reach the rappelling point, after which you can experience the thrill of rappelling.
This trek is rather a short one, but don't confuse it with cushy. The huge boulders and steep pathway are sure to drive your calm spirit crazy. A wide range of pickup points enables you to select a closest one to board. Pickups will start covering from the starting point at around 6:00AM. Chomp on some delicious breakfast at Ramnagara. Restocked with some strength, start your journey to Kunti Betta. The nearly 2 km trek is fun-filled and exotic. Reach the crest of the hill pompously. Enjoy the serene beauty and don't even mistakenly forget to carry your dear camera, the picturesque scenery might make you regret. Enjoy the rappelling know-how and exciting water activities like Kayaking and swimming in the Pandavapura Lake.
Ramanagara is considered as one of the closet trekking and adventure destination near Bangalore and is the perfect weekend getaway plan. Located around 50 km from Bangalore on the Bangalore Mysore road, Ramnagaraâ€™s hills provide some brilliant spots to unleash the swashbuckler in you. Ramanagaram comprises of a series of mountains like Ramgiri, SRS betta, Kakasura betta, Kapotagiri which feels like heaven to climbers, itâ€™s also considered as the birthplace of rock climbing.
Trek through the ravishing Ramnagara hills, popularly called Sholay hills, where the legendary Bollywood movie Sholay was shot in the backgrounds of Ramgiri hills, now known as Ramadevara betta must be on every adventures check list. It is declared as a wildlife sanctuary for the conservation of Asian Vultures. Apart from vultures, rare sightings of Indian bear and Leopards are noticed. The beautiful temples at the peak of each mountain constructed by the emperors of Mysore and Magadi stands tall, preserving the essence of the historic days.
Experience the amazing trek through the hills of Ramanagara, where the peak offers some amazing sights to behold and feel the adrenaline rush in activities such as Rappelling and Kayaking.
Do carry caps, water bottles, sunscreen to save you from the heat. Rest assure, you will have a great time.
Things to carry
- Torch per person with extra batteries
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Water bottles
- Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, energy drink, Snacks etc.
- Personal medication
- Toiletries (Tissue paper, Toilet paper, etc.)
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Rain coat/Poncho in moonsoons
- Extra pair of clothes
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
- 06:00 AM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 08:30 AM Reach Ramangara and have breakfast and then continue journey to Kunti betta
- 11:00 AM Reach Kunti betta then start the activities (Trekking and Rappeling)
- 02:00 PM Have lunch at Pandavpura restaurant(Buffet veg)
- 02:30 PM Start water activities like Kayaking and Swimming.
- 04:30 PM Start back to Ramanagra
- 06:30 PM Reach Ramanagara and have tea snacks and fresh up.
- 07:30 PM Start Campfire
- 08:30 PM Have dinner and accommodate in tents.
- 06:00 AM Wake up and fresh up
- 08:30 AM Have breakfast
- 09:30 AM Go for other activities like Qaud biking and Go karting
- 11:00 AM Head back to Bangalore
- 1. Marathahalli (06:00 AM) - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (06:30 AM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (06:45 AM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (07:00 AM) - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (07:30 AM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
Kunti Betta is one of the most popular places in and around Bangalore where people come to spend their weekends. I was searching for some package to spend more time at the place and indulge in more number of activities. This is the perfect package if you want to be a part of something like this. The trek as usual was lovely, nothing beats the gorgeous looks from up above the top. Apart from the trek, the package also includes high-adrenaline activities such as rappelling, kayaking and swimming. This wasn’t it, there was more to the whole outing. We also got to do quad-biking and go-karting which was very enjoyable. Even the pricing of the whole package was just Rs. 3000 and since all of these activities were included and the outing spans 2 days, it is all well worth it at the end. I would recommend this package to all those who want to spend some quality time with their friends over the weekend. more...