Kumara Parvatha Trek
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹3500₹3300 / Person
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Campfire (depends on weather)
- Visit to MallalliÂ Falls
- Breakfast on Day 1 & Day 2
- Lunch on Day 1
- Dinner on Day 1
Welcome to one of the toughest and challengingÂ treks in South India, where the climb will leave you wanting for breathes, and the scenery might just take yourÂ breath away. Kumara Partha'sÂ peak is nearly 1712m above the sea level. Otherwise known asÂ Pushpagiri,Â is the second highest peak in Coorg. It is located in the Somwarpet Taluk, 20 kms from Somwarpet in the northern part of KodaguÂ district onÂ the outskirt between Dakshina Kannada and Kodagu districts.Â The nearly 6 ot 7 km (one side) trek to Kumara ParvathaÂ is not a child's play, but the feeling after summiting the peak is one of a kind. The trail is completely covered by the green meadows, and forest nearby is rich in flora and fauna. The enchanting peak is divine and sure to leave an impression.
Day 0: This overnightÂ journey to Kumara Parvatha baseÂ begins from Bangalore on Friday.
Day 1: Reach Homestay, freshen up and have some breakfast, and start the trek with packed lunch. The trek to Kumara ParvathaÂ takes you through the lush green forests and meadows, with steep pathway. A close work betweenÂ body and mind is required. Encounter several water streams, adding a bit of blueÂ to the greenery around. Monsoons can be really chaotic because of leeches.Â As you reach the PushpagiriÂ peak, the scenery will blow your mind. Time to unleash the photographer in you and capture some smiles. Then head to Shesha Parvatha, this being a difficult trail, entirely because of the steepness, is quite alluring. Descend after exploring and head back to the Homestay to spoil yourself with some scrumptious local cuisine. UnwindÂ by the campfire and haveÂ the most tranquil sleepÂ (believe us).
Day 2: Wake up earlyÂ to leave for Mallalli falls, explore the place and come back tohomestay for breakfast. Pack up and prepare to leave for Bangalore and take with you a tale definitelyÂ worth sharing.
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra pair of clothes
- Toiletry bag
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
- Moov spray, dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches
Day 0: This overnight journey to Kumara Parvatha base begins from Bangalore on Friday.
06:30Reach Homestay, freshen up and have some breakfast,
08:30 start the trek with packed lunch
06:30 back to homestay
08:30 Dinner with (campfire depends on weather)
Day 2: Wake up early to leave for Mallalli falls, explore the place and come back tohomestay for breakfast. Pack up and prepare to leave for Bangalore and take with you a tale definitely worth sharing.
- 1. Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (10:10 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (10:40 PM) - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (11:15 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
Ravi Ranjan Sahu
Good event management, friendly guides with excellent lunch.