- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹3600₹3300 / Person
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Campfire (depends on weather)
- Kayaking (depends on water level)
- Breakfast on Day 1 & Day 2
- Lunch on Day 1
- Dinner on Day 1
- Visit to Nagara fort
This enchanting mountain around 422km from Bangalore,Â standsÂ overlooking Western Ghats in Shimoga. Kodachadri has earned the nameÂ as the Cherrapunji of Karnataka, as it receivesÂ the highest rainfall, making the place look more enchanting, pure and unsullied. Being the highest mountain range in the Shimoga district, Karnataka at an elevation of 1343m, makes the Kodachadri trip aÂ hot spot for activities like trekking, forest exploration, etc.
Day 0: This overnightÂ journey to KodachadriÂ begins from Bangalore on Friday. Trekkers are advised to have aÂ light dinner.
Day 1: Reach Kodachadri Homestay the next morning. Fresh up, have breakfast and prepare to start the journey with packed lunch for the road. The Kodachadri trekking route is a total stunner. The trail takes you towards the magnificent HidlumaneÂ waterfall, the sound of which, will tickleÂ your nerves from afar. Then, reviveÂ inÂ the wilderness as you enter the forested area, the lush greenery is a treat to the digitally affected sore eyes. Advance up toÂ the peak, and let the scenery flabbergast you. Watch the sun setting on the foundations of the Arabian Sea. After having explored the place, descend back to the Homestay, where a sumptuous dinner awaits. Unwind by the campfire and later sleepÂ in the homestay.
Day 2: Wake up early to experience the ever thrilling kayaking. After the stressful paddling,Â returnÂ to have some hot and delicious breakfast. Fresh up, get ready and bid farewell to the homestay. Pay a visit the Nagara Fort on the wayÂ back to
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra pair of clothes
- Toiletry bag
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
- Moov spray, dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches
- 09:30 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 06:30 AM Reach homestay
- 07:30 AM Fresh up
- 08:30 AM Have breakfast and carry packed lunch
- 09:30 AM Start Kodachadri trek
- 02:00 PM Reach peak and have packed lunch
- 02:30 PM Descend
- 06:30 PM Reach homestay and have tea
- 08:30 PM Enjoy campfire followed by dinner
- 07:30 AM Wake up and get ready
- 08:00 AM Have breakfast
- 09:00 AM Checkout from homestay and depart to Bangalore
- Visit Nagara Fort on the way back to Bangalore
- 10:00 PM Reach Bangalore
- 1. Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (10:10 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (10:40 PM) - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (11:15 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
Kodachadri is simply awesome with a lot of greenery around. The trip was finely arranged except the confusion regarding transportation, which was supposed to be delayed for an hour, but the supplier was good enough to inform us in the afternoon only regarding the delay, except that, the trip was really fun filled. more...