- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹3800₹3650 / Person
- Transportation Non A/c(from/to Bangalore)
- Forest permission charges
- Campfire (depends on weather)
- Breakfast on Day 1 & Day 2 ( 4meas will be vegitarian )
- Lunch on Day 1
- Dinner on Day 1
- Accomodation ( Homestay or tent )
- Visit to Nagara fort
This enchanting mountain around 422km from Bangalore, stands overlooking Western Ghats in Shimoga. Kodachadri has earned the name as the Cherrapunji of Karnataka, as it receives the highest rainfall, making the place look more enchanting, pure and unsullied. Being the highest mountain range in the Shimoga district, Karnataka at an elevation of 1343m, makes the Kodachadri trip aÂ hot spot for activities like trekking, forest exploration, etc.
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra pair of clothes
- Toiletry bag
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
- Moov spray, dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches
- 09:00 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 06:00 AM Reach campsite and freshen up
- 07:30 AM Have Brekfast
- 08:00 AM Start kodachadri trekking to Kumble Village and Hidlumane Waterfalls
- Relax for some time near the waterfall.
- 02:00 PM Reach peak and have packed lunch, Decend to the campsite after sunset
- 08:30 PM Enjoy campfire followed by dinner
- 07:30 AM Wake up and get ready
- 08:00 AM Have breakfast
- 09:00 AM Checkout from homestay and depart to Bangalore
- Visit Nagara Fort on the way back to Bangalore
- 10:00 PM Reach Bangalore
- 1. Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (10:10 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (10:40 PM) - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (11:15 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
Kodachadri is simply awesome with a lot of greenery around. The trip was finely arranged except the confusion regarding transportation, which was supposed to be delayed for an hour, but the supplier was good enough to inform us in the afternoon only regarding the delay, except that, the trip was really fun filled. more...