Ettina Bhuja Trekking
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹3500 / Person
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Breakfast on Day 1 & Day 2
- Lunch on Day 1
- Dinner on Day 1
- Accomodation Home stay
- Falls Visit
- Hoysala Historical temple Visit
Ettina Bhuja peak that literally means an Ox’s shoulder is one of magical trekking and camping place around Bangalore. The 1300 meters tall peak is situated at proximate distance from Dharmasthala in Charmadi Ghats that are covered in the lush green trees, flora & fauna such as spotted deer, brown palm civet, gaur and giant flying squirrel.
The bus will first reach Shishila village from where you, along with other trekkers, can set your foot to begin a 7-8 kms of trekking routes to reach the peak. The green vegetation field hiding the rare faunas will welcome your visit under the moderately hot sunlight. During your stroll, you can capture the panoramic view of surrounding hills and valleys.
Admire the scintillating view of sunset from the peak as the trek guides will set you a camp with bonfire and delicious eateries. You can talk, dance, sing and laugh under the stars that later turns into a beautiful dream.
Next morning, you can play with water in Alekhan Waterfalls or experience the rhythmic sound its fall. Once you are well and overwhelmed by peaceful arena, come back to the hotel and be ready to add the memories in your nostalgia list.
Gallup your pace to walk through the amazing flora & fauna around the Peak with heart-pumping sunset view from the top in Ettina Bhuja Trekking and Camping
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra pair of clothes
- Toiletry bag
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
- Moov spray, dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches
- 09:30PM pickup start from Marathalli
- 04:00AM Reach home stay and relax
- 08:00 AM Have breakfast and packed lunch some 15 km travel from the home stay to ethina bhujha trek base ( please show your id cards for forest officers and start the trek) One side 7km trekking
- 02:00 PM Have packed lunch in between the trek, return back to the base and visit to the Hanbal waterfalls and visit to Hemavati River.
- 06:00 PM Back to homestay have tea snacks and fresh up
- 07:00 PM Start with campfire
- 08:30 PM Enjoy the dinner with veg and Non-veg
- 06:00 AM Wakeup enjoy the coffee and fresh up
- 08:00 AM have breakfast and visit to Hoysala Historical temple
- 02:00 PM on the way have self-sponsored lunch
- 08:00 PM reach back to Bangalore
- Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Kala mandir
- Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Krishna Bhavan Restraunt
- BTM (10:15 PM) - A2B, Udupi Garden Bus stop
- Banashankari (10:35 PM) - Bus stop
- RR Nagar (11:00 PM) - Gopalan Arcade
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.