Ettina Bhuja Trekking
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹2900 / Person
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Breakfast on Day 1 & Day 2
- Lunch on Day 1
- Dinner on Day 1
This peak is called Ettina Bhuja(Ox's shoulder). This is because the top of the hill looks like the hump of an Ox.
- Trekking: 8km one side, 300kms from B'lore
- Inclusions: Trekking, 2 breakfast, 1 lunch (pure veg), 1 dinner, campfire, accomodation
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra pair of clothes
- Toiletry bag
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
- Moov spray, dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches
- 09:30 PM Start pickup form Blore (Marathahalli, Silkboard, BTM, Banshankri, RR Nagar)
- 06:00 AM Reach base camp & freshen up
- 08:00 AM Have breakfast & get packed lunch
- 09:00 AM Start Ettina Bhuja Trek
- 01:00 PM Reach peak and have packed lunch, rleax
- 01:45 PM Start trek down
- 05:00 PM Reach base camp and freshen up
- 06:00 PM Have Tea Snacks
- 08:00 PM Have dinner and start campfire
- 09:00 PM Accomodation in Tents/Sleeping bag
- 06:00 AM Wake up. Freshen up & have coffee
- 08:30 AM Have breakfast
- 09:00 AM Checkout and head back to blore
- 02:00 PM Have self sponsored lunch
- 09:00 PM Reach Blore
- Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Kala mandir
- Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Krishna Bhavan Restraunt
- BTM (10:15 PM) - A2B, Udupi Garden Bus stop
- Banashankari (10:35 PM) - Bus stop
- RR Nagar (11:00 PM) - Gopalan Arcade
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.