Camping at Nagalapuram
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹2900 / Person
- Transportation pickup and drop from Bangalore
- Tents with sleeping bags
- Basic first aid
- 2 break fast
- 1 lunch
- 1 dinner
- Nagalapuram trekking is the perfect blend of wild terrain, mountains and mesmerizing view of waterfalls. Located almost 300 kms from Bangalore, the place is situated near Arai village in Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh. You can visit a famous temple here named as Vedanarayana Swamy.
- After a pleasant overnight journey, you will have a nice morning tea session at your homestay. The trek will begin with a slow walking to the fall. Although the path won’t be steeper like any hillock trek but the scenic view of lake, overspread landscapes under the sunlight and mysterious dense forest trail of the Eastern Ghats will be worth of your time. There will be short halt at the waterfall where you can enjoy showering and clicking some cool snaps.
- The thrilling moment will come when you reach to the top at which point you can hold your position. Take deep breaths while embracing the panoramic view of the mountains and a green landscape. Our trekking expert will then guide you back to the base where you can set up a camp fire. As the evening will fade away, the group can indulge into interesting conversation during their dinner time. The slideshow of the entire day can be played in your sleep under the sky.
Things to carry
- Sports shoes or comfortable shoes with good grip
- 2 Ltr Water bottle
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, energy drink, Snacks etc.
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra pair of clothes
- Toiletry bag
- Track pants and cotton T
- 09:30pm pickup from RR Nagar Bangalore Banashankari, BTM, Silk Board, Marathahalli
- 06:30am reach home stay, freshen up and relax
- 07:00am have breakfast
- 09:00am start trek
- 01:30pm have lunch
- 03:00pm Come back to base camp and set up camping
- 08:00pm have dinner (MTR)
- 06:30am pack up the tents
- 08:30am have breakfast on the way
- 07:00pm reach back to Bangalore
- Note: wash rooms facilities will be given at the restaurant only
- 1. Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (10:10 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (10:40 PM) - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (11:15 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.