Bandaje Water Falls Trek With Camping
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹3100 / Person
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Waterfall Visit
- Breakfast on Day 1 & Day 2
- Lunch on Day 1
- Dinner on Day 1
- Accomodation in tents and sleeping bag
Life is elusive within the 4 walls, but can be simplified at the outskirts of Bandaje Waterfalls in the Charmadi Ghat section in Western Ghats Forest. Situated near Ujire Town in South Karnataka, Bandaje Arbi Falls exclaims the foggy ambience with the green all around.
The travel enthusiasts group will begin their excursion from Bandaje village for this total 16km up & down trek. The innocence and calmness of the village will steal your heart. You will move past several water streams as the trail becomes steeper and forest wears denser fauna. During the misses and spots of several wild creatures, you will never know when you reached at the grassland to have the first glimpse of the waterfalls. You will cross Bandaje River after climbing on the difficult inclined surface to come on the flat ground and voila, you are near the waterfalls.
The imageries of enigmatic path will fade out in background music formed by the water hitting the rock from the height or around 200 ft. You can relax here and have a shower in the falls. After the evening snacks, the campfire will be set for you to have an experience to live the night under the starry sky. The golden sunrise would look charismatic in the morning, whispering to wake up in life. The down trek will follow the same path to reach at your base camp in Bandaje village. Here, your ride to Bangalore will be ready.
Things to carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra pair of clothes
- Toiletry bag
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
- Moov spray, dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches
- 09:30 PM Start pickup form Blore (Marathahalli, Silkboard, BTM, Banshankri, RR Nagar)
- 06:30 AM Reach Bandaje village & freshen up
- 08:00 AM Have breakfast & get packed lunch
- 09:00 AM Breifing. Collect sleeping bag and tent.
- 09:30 AM Start Bandaje Arabi Falls Trek (8kms one side)
- 02:00 PM Reach peak and have packed lunch, rleax
- 03:00 PM Enjoy water body shower
- 05:00 PM Have Tea Snacks, relax
- 07:00 PM Have dinner, camping in tents and sleeping bag
- 06:00 AM Wake up & watch sunrise
- 07:00 AM Have light breakfast (Maggi)
- 07:30 AM Start trek down
- 12:00 PM Head back to Blore
- 02:00 PM Have self sponsored lunch
- 09:00 PM Reach Blore
- 1. Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (10:10 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (10:30 PM) - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (11:00 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
Usually most services provide just trekking packages but I love to use Escape2Explore because there are various packages where we get more than just treks. This particular package is a great example of a great combination. A thrilling trek is included in this plan and the place is worth every penny you spend on it. Apart from the trek, the package also includes visit to a serene waterfall that is nearby. At a price of Rs. 3100, I am sure a lot of people would opt for this just because the package is so affordable. We were around 7 people in total and each one of us loved it. We were taken care of by the team of Escape2Explore throughout the journey. Whenever we needed something, someone from the team would be available without fail. They always ensured that our needs are met which is what I liked the most about them. It is very difficult to manage such a huge troop but they did it very efficiently. more...