- Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast And Hi-tea
- Peddle boat
- Jumping into Well
- Rain dance
- Multi vine
- Burma Bridge
- Ladder walk
- Hanging bridge
- High beam
- Campfire (Depends on weather) (No Music provided)
- Tent stay (twin & Multiple sharing)
- Outdoor Activities : Cricket, Badminton, Vollyball, Throwball, Archery
- Indoor Activities : Table tannies, Chess, Snooker (Extra charges), Carrom, Foosball, Cards
Things to carry
- Water bottles
- Energy bars, dry fruits, etc.
- Personal medication
- Toiletries (napkin, tissues, etc.)
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Extra pair of clothes for water activities
- Camera (optional)
Over Night Camping - 12PM to 11AM
- Outdoor Activities : 12:00PM to 01:30PM
- Buffet Lunch : 01:30PM to 02:30PM
- Adventure Activities : 03:00PM to 05:30PM
- Rain dance : 04:00PM to 05:00PM
- Hi-tea : 05:30PM to 06:00PM
- Campfire : 07:30PM to 08:30PM
- Buffet Dinner : 08:30PM to 09:30PM
- Tent Accomodation : 10:30PM
- Tea/Coffee : 07:00AM
- Buffet Breakfast : 08:30AM to 09:30AM
- Water Activities : 09:00AM to 10:30AM
- Check out : 11AM
We can provide the transportation at an extra cost
- Departure Day or Less Than 48 Hours Prior To Departure -
- Anytime More Than 48 Hours Prior To Departure -
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an However will be provided for the same.
- Billing will be done for the minimum number of peoples guaranted.
- If we cancel the event, we offer to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
It's was been, ever good experience , and a friendly conversation with Nadeem and fire camp experience was awesome 😍 👍👍👍