Wayanad 3D and 2N Tour with Chembra Peak trek, Cave and Waterfalls
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹6800 / Person
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Chambra Trek
- Meenmutti Waterfall
- 3 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Edakkal Caves and Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary
- Guide charges
- Campfire (depends on the weather)
- Accomodation / Homestay
When comes the long weekend, people are confused and sometimes, frantic about the place they could visit. Wayanad comes top of the list as a tea estate city and hillocks town with beautiful waterfalls, sun shining Chembra Peak and rejuvenating ride through wildlife sanctuary. Chembra Peak is the highest peak in Wayanad with an altitude of 2,100 meters, situated 17 kms from Kalpetta. No hills are higher than courage. So, get your backpack ready and run for it!
As come to peacock(ishly) amazing land, you will be in awe to fantasize your next dream home here in Wayanad. You are drawn to high Nilgiri hills in the fairly decent atmosphere with scenic landscapes to overlook. The peak will be about 4 km one way and takes about 2 hours to trek. You can relax at the peak for the charismatic view of the town and scintillating sky. After the delicious lunch, you can run for Meenmutty waterfalls for some spectacular picture snaps. Homestay will wait for you with a campfire and a healthy dinner under the open sky.
Next morning, you are tagged as Indian Jones or Dora the explorer (whatever suits you) for the spelunking experience in Edakkal Caves. The kinds of history, it describes, anyone would find themselves wondering and feel content with some architectural discovery. Situated an altitude of 4000 feet, these caves were discovered by Fred Fawcett in 1890, during the hunting trip to Wayanad. The name 'Edakkal' literally means 'a stone in between'. There are lots mythological stories you would be listening with lots of evidence.
Afternoon, the trip guide would take you to Muthunga Wildlife Sanctuary for the jungle safari. Here, you can spot various wild creatures as well as varieties of floras like Karimarithi, Rosewood, Venteak, Vengal, Chadachi, etc. The types of creature you may see are tigers, Elephants, Jungle Cats, Panthers, Civet Cat, Monkeys, Deers, Spotted Bears, Bisons, Jungle fowls, Woodpeckers, Babblers, Cuckoos and many more. The night will pass around a campfire set, back at the Homestay.
Complete your last night sleep dreaming about an abode built at top of Nilgiri Hills; because, you must leave everything behind and say a sentimental farewell to this rejuvenating secluded place.
Things to carry
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes, in good condition
- Sweater or warm jacket for the night
- Water bottles (at least 1 liter of water)
- Comfortable clothing (track pants and cotton t shirt)
- Extra pair of clothes
- Energy bars, dry fruits, flavored milk, Electrolyte drinks like Glucon D etc.
- Personal medication (if any)
- Toiletries (napkin, tissues, etc.)
- Rain coat or Poncho in monsoons
- Sunscreen or cap
- Torch per person, with extra batteries
- Shawl or thin blanket (optional, serves as added protection in case too much cold)
- Camera (optional)
- 09:30PM pick up start from Marathahalli Bangalore
- 06:00AM reach Wayanad Homestay, freshen up, have breakfast and trek to Chembra Peak
- In between have package lunch and visit Meenmutti Waterfall
- Evening have tea snacks, camp fire dinner and accommodation
- 06:00AM wake up and fresh up have some coffee
- 08:30AM have breakfast and pack your lunch head to Edakkal Caves and Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary
- Evening back to home stay and have tea snacks,
- Night campfire and have dinner and accommodation
- 06:00AM wake up, fresh up and have bed tea
- 08:30AM have breakfast and head back to Bangalore
- 02:00PM have self-sponsored lunch on the way
- 09:00PM reach Bangalore
1. Marathahalli (09:30 PM) Near Kalamandir
2. Silk Board (10:00 PM) Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
3. BTM (10:10 PM) Udupi Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
4. Banashankari (10:30 PM) Bus Stop
5. RR Nagar (11:15 PM) Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.