Savandurga Sunrise Trek With Kayaking
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹1350 / Person
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Sunrise Trek
- Water activities like kayaking and swimming
- Personal beverages of any Kind.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the Inclusions
Savandurga hill situated around 60km from Bangalore is Asia's largest monolith (approx. 4220ft above sea level). Savandurga is composed of two hills namely 'Karigudda' or the 'black hill' and 'Biligudda' or the 'white hill'. The former trail is less preferred, since it requires a permit as it is more extreme and uncovered. The ruins of a fort, that once served as a prison can be seen at the crest of the hill. It was also called as Savinadurga or the fort of death due to its steep natural formation. The Savandurga night trek brings about some steep slopes and boulders that acts as a hindrance on your way, but the 5km trek (approx.) is considerably moderate and will give you the satisfaction of a trek.
The Savandurga night trek is a moderate one. Advance up by trekking through the hill to reaching the crest, one can enjoy the scenic beauty of the forest around, although the hill is almost barren, the landscape makes up for it by letting you capture some panoramic views. Unwind by the campfire, brood over or spill your tales to your friends. An end to, may be a perfect getaway is marked at dawn and you can descend.
Manchinbele is a small water reservoir located around 50 kms from Bangalore on the banks of Manchanbele lake. Considered as an ideal location for Corporate team outings, this place will rejuvenate your senses and give you your much deserved getaway. Take a break from your hectic office hours, because come on! Fun is essential. With the perfect combination of food and adventure sports, our outing package offers an amusing cocktail of enjoyable activities just for you.
Things to carry
- Torch per person with extra batteries
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition<
- Water bottles
- Energy bars, dry fruits, etc.
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Toiletries (napkin, tissues, etc.)
- Extra clothing (in case you plan to dive in the lake)
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Rain coat/Poncho in moonsoons
- Camera (optional)
- 11:00 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 01:30PM reach ramanagara tea snacks
- 04:00 AM Reach Savandurga Base, small briefing about the trek and then later start the trek for 02 hours( 04 -05kms)
- 06:00 AM Reach the peak, start the bonfire
- 06:30 AM watch the sunrise descend to the base .
- 08:30 AM Reach base and travel to the base camp(Manchinabele)
- 09:00 AM Have breakfast and start the water activities like Swimming and Kayaking.
- 11:00 AM Head back to Bangalore
- 12:30 AM Reach back to Bangalore
- Water activities like kayaking and swimming
- Marathahalli (10:30 PM) - Kala mandir
- Silk Board (11:00 PM) - central Silkbord building (towards btm )
- BTM (11:10 PM) - A2B, Udupi Garden Bus stop
- Banashankari (11:30 PM) - Bus stop
- RR Nagar (11:50 PM) - Gopalan Arcade
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
Savandurga is by far one of the best packages if you are looking to spend an amazing weekend along with your friends or family. Even the pricing of the package is quite low which allows you to spend money on better things. It is also a great trek if you haven’t gone to any such adventure outings before. It was only with the help of the team at Escape2Explore that we managed to have so much fan and had everything sorted out. The reason I chose this package was that it had water activities along with the trek. Kayaking and swimming really added up to the overall experience of the outing. Take along your friends and you will have a great time here. There is a lot more to this place than you can read or view about. You will actually need to visit here in order to get the most out of it. more...