Savandurga Sunrise Trek With Kayaking
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
₹1500₹1350 / Person | Inclusive of all taxes
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Sunrise Trek
- Water activities like kayaking and swimming
- Personal beverages of any Kind.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the Inclusions
Savandurga hill situated around 60km from Bangalore is Asia's largest monolith (approx. 4220ft above sea level). Savandurga is composed of two hills namely 'Karigudda' or the 'black hill' and 'Biligudda' or the 'white hill'. The former trail is less preferred, since it requires a permit as it is more extreme and uncovered. The ruins of a fort, that once served as a prison can be seen at the crest of the hill. It was also called as Savinadurga or the fort of death due to its steep natural formation. The Savandurga night trek brings about some steep slopes and boulders that acts as a hindrance on your way, but the 5km trek (approx.) is considerably moderate and will give you the satisfaction of a trek.
The Savandurga night trek is a moderate one. Advance up by trekking through the hill to reaching the crest, one can enjoy the scenic beauty of the forest around, although the hill is almost barren, the landscape makes up for it by letting you capture some panoramic views. Unwind by the campfire, brood over or spill your tales to your friends. An end to, may be a perfect getaway is marked at dawn and you can descend.
Manchinbele is a small water reservoir located around 50 kms from Bangalore on the banks of Manchanbele lake. Considered as an ideal location for Corporate team outings, this place will rejuvenate your senses and give you your much deserved getaway. Take a break from your hectic office hours, because come on! Fun is essential. With the perfect combination of food and adventure sports, our outing package offers an amusing cocktail of enjoyable activities just for you.
Things to carry
- Torch per person with extra batteries
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition<
- Water bottles
- Energy bars, dry fruits, etc.
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Toiletries (napkin, tissues, etc.)
- Extra clothing (in case you plan to dive in the lake)
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Rain coat/Poncho in moonsoons
- Camera (optional)
- 11:00 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 03:30 AM Reach Savandurga Base, small briefing about the trek and then later start the trek for 02 hours( 04 -05kms)
- 06:00 AM Reach the peak,
- 06:30 AM watch the sunrise descend to the base .
- 08:30 AM Reach base and travel to the base camp
- 09:00 AM Have breakfast
- 10:30 AM start the water activities like Swimming and Kayaking.
- 12:00 PM Head back to Bangalore
- 02:00 PM Reach back to Bangalore
- Water activities like kayaking and swimming
- Marathahalli (11:00 PM) - Kala mandir
- Silk Board (11:30 PM) - central Silkbord building (towards btm )
- BTM (11:40 PM) - A2B, Udupi Garden Bus stop
- Banashankari (12:00 AM) - Bus stop
- RR Nagar (12:20 AM) - Gopalan Arcade
- All our arrangements are very basic; we do not/cannot provide luxury on such an event.
- In case of unforeseen, Weather conditions or government restrictions, permission changes, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity or Postpone option. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- You agree to indemnify yourself for the risks involved in the outings varying from destinations to destinations.
- In case of damage or loss of any of the equipment or Items of Escape2explore, the responsible member has to bear the cost.
- We have designated pick up and drop points, make your own arrangements of transports to the desired pick-up point accordingly.
- We are dependent on third party transport agency; we don't have direct control over the vehicle, vehicle drivers. Issues pertaining to pick up and drop times or quality of bus are quite rare. If you are too specific please check before registering.
- Escape2explore is not responsible if any injuries or accidents occur during the event.
- Any client consuming Alcohol, Misbehaving, causing delay during the event will be terminated from the event without any prior warning and no refund will be given. Such clients should arrange their own transport to way back, Escape2explore does not hold the responsibility of terminated clients.
- Littering, smoking & consumption of alcohol is banned for Trekking packages.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
It was a good experience