Manchinbele Sunrise Trek With Kayaking
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
We can reduce the price by not adding any of the below.
We can customize outing to any date, if there are minimum 6 members in a group.
₹1500₹1250 / Person
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Night Camping
- Water activities like kayaking and swimming
- Personal beverages of any Kind.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the Inclusions
Manchanabele reservoir is just around 50 kms away from Bangalore and one of the best destinations to go for trekking, all kinds of water & adventure activities. The place comprises abundant bushes, big landscape, the riverside breeze and the series of hills.
Chuck all your worries in the midnight when you are walking along with the other members of the group in steep route of the hills. You would be attaining the peacefulness of fireflies sound and a stern attitude of making to the top on rugged path. As you reach to the top, the people can gather around the campfire waiting for the sun to rise. The magical moment will soon arrive once the first ray will fall on your eyes. Just get hold of yourself there; it could be emotionally satisfying or overwhelming.
Later on that day, you can indulge yourself in water activities like kayaking and swimming. It will always sensible to live in the moment and get drenched if you like to. After the breakfast, the shuttle to Bangalore will take you away from this beautiful place, but save every snippet in your memories.
Things to carry
- Torch per person with extra batteries
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition<
- Water bottles
- Energy bars, dry fruits, etc.
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Toiletries (napkin, tissues, etc.)
- Extra clothing (in case you plan to dive in the lake)
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Rain coat/Poncho in moonsoons
- Camera (optional)
- 09:30 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 12:30 AM Reach Manchinabele parking area then trek Start 01 hour trek (02 to 03kms)
- 01:30 AM Reach Campsite, start the bonfire and later relax with the sleeping bag.
- 06:30 AM Wake up and have Tea
- 07:00 AM Start water activity like Swimming and Kayaking.
- 09:00 AM Have breakfaste
- 09:30 AM Head back to Bangalore
- 11:00 AM Reach back to Bangalore
- 1. Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (10:10 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B/li>
- 4. Banashankari (10:30 PM) - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (11:15 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
For Bookings made from Escape2Explore Website.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
Manchinbele is one of the most enjoyable destinations for trekking and adventurous activities since a few years now. It is a weekend getaway for many people who live in and around Bangalore city. The package offers everything in balance, which is what I love the most about this package. A night trek is worth spending time on and at a place like this, treks are very enjoyable. It is perfect for all kind of trekkers no matter whether they are amateurs or professionals. You also get to do kayaking along with trekking if you buy this package. We also got to do activities such as swimming, which added up to the overall experience of the trip. I would also like to thank the whole team of Escape2Explore who co-ordinated with us and helped us whenever needed. Now whenever I need to go on a trip, I will definitely choose Escape2Explore. more...