Manchanabele Sunrise Trek With Water Activities And Paintball
- Best Price Guarantee!
- Instant Confirmation!
- Verified Reviews
₹2000₹1650 / Person | Inclusive of all taxes
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Sunrise Trek
- activities like paintball, kayaking & swimming
- Personal beverages of any Kind.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the Inclusions
Manchinbele is a perfect getaway for people who just want to experience a break from their hectic schedules. It is located around 40 kms Bangalore. Manchinbele is a small water reservoir and a perfect unspoiled place to camp beside the river is one of the experience which will be hard to slip out from your memory. Be it with family or friends you will enjoy the surrounding. It is very popular among trekkers, nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts. You will enjoy Kayaking and swimming here as we provide proper guidance and instructions before starting the activity. Another most thrilling activity which we have added in our list is Paintball which is very much popular on everyones list. This trip near Bangalore is an easy and pocket-friendly weekend getaway plan.
Things to carry
- Torch per person with extra batteries
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Water bottles
- Energy bars, dry fruits, etc.
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Toiletries (napkin, tissues, etc.)
- Extra clothing (for paintball / in case you plan to dive in the lake)
- Track pants and cotton Tshirt
- Rain coat/Poncho in moonsoons
- Camera (optional)
- 09:30 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 12:00 AM Reach Ramanagar stop for have Tea Break and Washroom
- 01:00 AM Reach the base, start trekking (3km, one side).
- 02:30 AM Reach peak & relax by campfire
- 06:00 AM Start trek down
- 08:00 AM Reach manchanbele back water campsite & freshen up
- 08:15 AM Start activities like paintball, kayaking & swimming
- 10:00 AM Head back to Bangalore
- 12:00 AM Reach back to Bangalore
- Activities like paintball, kayaking & swimming
- 1. Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (10:15 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B/li>
- 4. Banashankari (10:35 PM) - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (11:00 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
- All our arrangements are very basic; we do not/cannot provide luxury on such an event.
- In case of unforeseen, Weather conditions or government restrictions, permission changes, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity or Postpone option. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- You agree to indemnify yourself for the risks involved in the outings varying from destinations to destinations.
- In case of damage or loss of any of the equipment or Items of Escape2explore, the responsible member has to bear the cost.
- We have designated pick up and drop points, make your own arrangements of transports to the desired pick-up point accordingly.
- We are dependent on third party transport agency; we don't have direct control over the vehicle, vehicle drivers. Issues pertaining to pick up and drop times or quality of bus are quite rare. If you are too specific please check before registering.
- Escape2explore is not responsible if any injuries or accidents occur during the event.
- Any client consuming Alcohol, Misbehaving, causing delay during the event will be terminated from the event without any prior warning and no refund will be given. Such clients should arrange their own transport to way back, Escape2explore does not hold the responsibility of terminated clients.
- Littering, smoking & consumption of alcohol is banned for Trekking packages.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the reposibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.
It was a amazing experience. My first time in Banglore.. Night trek experience is just awesome..must try Thank you team for your hospitality :)