- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Sunrise Trek
- activities like paintball, kayaking & swimming
- Personal beverages of any Kind.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the Inclusions
Manchinbele is a perfect getaway for people who just want to experience a break from their hectic schedules. It is located around 40 kms Bangalore. Manchinbele is a small water reservoir and a perfect unspoiled place to camp beside the river is one of the experience which will be hard to slip out from your memory. Be it with family or friends you will enjoy the surrounding. It is very popular among trekkers, nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts. You will enjoy Kayaking and swimming here as we provide proper guidance and instructions before starting the activity. Another most thrilling activity which we have added in our list is Paintball which is very much popular on everyones list. This trip near Bangalore is an easy and pocket-friendly weekend getaway plan.
Things to carry
- Torch per person with extra batteries
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Water bottles
- Energy bars, dry fruits, etc.
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Toiletries (napkin, tissues, etc.)
- Extra clothing (for paintball / in case you plan to dive in the lake)
- Track pants and cotton Tshirt
- Rain coat/Poncho in moonsoons
- Camera (optional)
- 09:30 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 12:00 AM Reach Ramanagar stop for have Tea Break and Washroom
- 01:00 AM Reach the base, start trekking (3km, one side).
- 02:30 AM Reach peak & relax by campfire
- 06:00 AM Start trek down
- 08:00 AM Reach manchanbele back water campsite & freshen up
- 08:15 AM Start activities like paintball, kayaking & swimming
- 10:00 AM Head back to Bangalore
- 12:00 AM Reach back to Bangalore
- Activities like paintball, kayaking & swimming
- 1. Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (10:15 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B/li>
- 4. Banashankari (10:35 PM) - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (11:00 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
It was a amazing experience. My first time in Banglore.. Night trek experience is just awesome..must try Thank you team for your hospitality :)